UM Practice Day 3 Updates

I'm also a fan of Butch Davis. Watch your mouth.

At least Cane Dynasty doesn't wear his shorts backwards - with a little bullseye on the backside.

Dynasty can defend himself, calm down hick go back to moonshining.

I'll share a foxhole with Farchie anytime. Fellow veterans get extra rations and drink with me.

if you're a veteran, you're an embarrassment to the military, this country, and your family

What branch did you serve in again? I missed it.

You didn't serve dude, come on, that's been proven in past threads.

And projecting insecurities onto Jobe and his family is just weird behavior. I get you're scared he might flip, but there are better ways to handle that than to call him a "******"

Advertisement

I'll share a foxhole with Farchie anytime. Fellow veterans get extra rations and drink with me.

if you're a veteran, you're an embarrassment to the military, this country, and your family

And projecting insecurities onto Jobe and his family is just weird behavior. I get you're scared he might flip, but there are better ways to handle that than to call him a "******"

You can lick my ballz I didn't serve. Show me somewhere someone "proved" I didn't serve you ******.

18E 12B ABH

LICK MY BALLZ YOU LIBELOUS CVNT

:jordan:

just to understand. why is EE so important to Jobe?

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

Kid is a ****** and his dad is the bent wrench in the tool bag.

The Butch Davis fanboy is having another meltdown. Please ban him again until a doctor see's him, I think he might have IED. Butch not getting the Miami job must of triggered the snowflake.

At least Cane Dynasty doesn't wear his shorts backwards - with a little bullseye on the backside.

I need any lip out of you - I'll scrape it off my zipper.

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

The Butch Davis fanboy is having another meltdown. Please ban him again until a doctor see's him, I think he might have IED. Butch not getting the Miami job must of triggered the snowflake.

Save that kind of talk to your cousin or sister. That kind of talk has no place here, inbred.

Advertisement

LOL so he has meltdowns and is delusional :sanford:. This dude is a psycho creep

He is a young :dbc:

Last edited:
So it's "truth" that Jobe is a "******", his dad is crooked/insane, and it can be assumed that he has been raised poorly.

Ok, but supposedly it's other people who are in their feelings (taking up for a Cane commit) this afternoon.

Many of the posters here are dumb as ****t. Kid will be 19 when he enters Miami as an EE in January of 2018. Now if LSU or Mississippi admits him as an EE and we can't get him in, then this is a major problem with UM Admissions. If kid does what he needs to do at Cheshire, then he should get in if he passes all of his courses which he will. Posters here are clueless and need to STFU.

Exactly what I said

Save that kind of talk to your cousin or sister. That kind of talk has no place here, inbred.

You need to stop now. You'll never be the man your mother was. Besides, word is you ain't got enough meat to make an ******* casserole.

Advertisement
Think Chocolate and Mullins. Both wanted the U, worked hard and got in. It was quiet on their part and they knew it was entirely on them. Jobe and his Dad seem to have similar issues but if you take the fathers comments literally he 's saying my son is so exceptional that if a college wants him bad enough they will find a way to get him in. Nobody does that except the Marshalls of the world not even LSU. (see Valentine) see the light young man. It's all on you.

Let's get back on track gents. Stop with the personal attacks.

Yes I mean you. Right there. Stop it. Don't. Don't push post DONT PUSH POST

Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to the SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and we'll need special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and question his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Yes sir, that is the deal right there. Everything else is BS. Richt has to make this work with Admissions. He if has a limited number of Admissions (Get Out of Jail FREE cards) he needs to use this card and press his authority with Administration. Case closed. Thanks for the post.

Are you guys simple enough to think UM is going to let a 5 star local talent like Jobe go to Alabaga because of some fake heightened admissions standards? LOL.

If Jobe meets the NCAA minimum standards that he'd have to meet to go anywhere then he'll get admitted at UM too. Rick wouldn't have taken this job without those assurances. This isn't even a debate.

Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to the SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and we'll need special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and question his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Yes sir, that is the deal right there. Everything else is BS. Richt has to make this work with Admissions. He if has a limited number of Admissions (Get Out of Jail FREE cards) he needs to use this card and press his authority with Administration. Case closed. Thanks for the post.

Are you guys simple enough to think UM is going to let a 5 star local talent like Jobe go to Alabaga because of some fake heightened admissions standards? LOL.

If Jobe meets the NCAA minimum standards that he'd have to meet to go anywhere then he'll get admitted at UM too. Rick wouldn't have taken this job without those assurances. This isn't even a debate.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Jobe Hall and Campbell take this class to another level

Jobe Hall and Campbell take this class to another level

Our dude Rattler does his part, and we got Campbell.

You need to stop now. You'll never be the man your mother was. Besides, word is you ain't got enough meat to make an ******* casserole.

Don't understand backwoods talk

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

Not really. It's possible to want a kid while at the same time recognizing that we won't miss a beat if he doesn't come. Since there are literally TEN ELITE KIDS just in Florida alone this year at DB. With plan B kids like Troutman, Edwards, Divaad Wilson who could end up to be the best of the bunch.

Exactly! The only ultimatum towards UM is...get me in, when I want to be in!

just to understand. why is EE so important to Jobe?

You sound like you get way caught up in the recruiting feels and using your defense mechanism to pad you from flip butthurt. Cant think of another plausible reason you'd be calling commits retards

It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

Not really. It's possible to want a kid while at the same time recognizing that we won't miss a beat if he doesn't come. Since there are literally TEN ELITE KIDS just in Florida alone this year at DB. With plan B kids like Troutman, Edwards, Divaad Wilson who could end up to be the best of the bunch.

Lmao yea..We don't need leasean McCoy we got Craig cooper.... we don't need teddy bridgewater. Ryan willams is better Golden knows what he's doing. We don't need that guy who goes on to become an AA DB at another school we'll just get Chris Forbes and lovon ponder next year.

lmfao

Advertisement
Back