UM Practice Day 3 Updates

So U don't consider calling a Cane commit a "******", his dad crazy/crooked, and questioning legitimacy of his upbringing as bashing a recruit???? Now, U are intellectually dishonest. Not to mention that the dude wass band for saying these things AND YOU upvoted the post in which he stated these bashing statements about Jobe. Facts! Go figure.

They are crazy man smh

Advertisement
What some of you guys don't understand, is that true Miami Hurricanes (fans, alumni, past and current players, coaches) don't accept any form of cuckery under any circumstances... When a player such a Jobe displays publicly to the world the disrespect for MY MF University of Miami, he is no longer respected nor given the benefit of the doubt. Mike Harley did the same thing and he got fcking blasted on here, not because we thought he wasn't coming, but because of his behavior towards this U during most of his recruitment.

5*s 6*s or 10*s doesn't matter. A Cuck is a cuck no matter who it involves. And the worst part of all, is that these diva kids always pick our most hated enemies to try *** with us. The Gaytors or the Noles...Now I realize that some of you will not give a **** about this behavior and chuck it off to immaturity and the nature of recruiting.

But let me break it to you guys, talent alone doesn't win championships. Kids with hearts and right attitudes who don't quit on teammates like Henderson, are the kids you want on your team when times get tough... Jobe not doing enough to graduate on time or get into Miami simply means he has quit on himself on acomplishing the bare ***king minimum academically. That's quiting on himself, his teammates, and family. Is that someone you want on the field at the end of the game? Someone who quits? His talent is out of this world, but what doesn't show on tape is heart and work ethic (at practice and in the classroom) and common sense.

Why do you guys think Golden was able to bring in talented guys but couldn't win? that fat POS excuse for a coach lacked the Cojones to be a leader at the U. His soft *** couldn't tell which players had heart, toughness, that dog in them, savages that grew up with a "death before dishonor" mentality from the softies who throw a fit if they don't get the start.

Cane dynasty and a few others get it. You guys who don't can talk all the **** you want. But on the Internet, or in real life, I won't allow people to disrespect the green and orange. It's that ***king simple and that ***king serious.

PS: fck the turds

LOL at this hardcore former Golden supporter trying to rewrite history. The ex-Golden supporters are the worst always trying to prove how big of a Miami fan they are. Golden was bring in a bunch of 3*s in dumb nuts and the Golden girls were talking about how much more heart and hunger these 3*s had then the 4* and 5* divas Bama and FSU were getting.

Look man, don't start something you have no idea about. Find one post of me supporting golden.

New account right after Golden was fired:snoop:. That Golden girl speak can't be hidden behind a new account.

So U don't consider calling a Cane commit a "******", his dad crazy/crooked, and questioning legitimacy of his upbringing as bashing a recruit???? Now, U are intellectually dishonest. Not to mention that the dude wass band for saying these things AND YOU upvoted the post in which he stated these bashing statements about Jobe. Facts! Go figure.

I don't know about the legitimacy of his upbringing and i don't consider Jobe a "******". But his recruitment shows the CLASSIC SIGNS of Keefus Moneybagitis.

Dude is going to the highest bidder. Enjoy his commit while it lasts. Coaches OTOH better be moving on and going hard for Asante Samuel and Tyreke Johnson.

Never said U did call him that, but not only did U neglect to defend him or call out the poster who did, but rather U upvoted the post in which he did and then implied that Jobe was never bashed. Stop the strawman deflections smoke screen tactics...we can read.

Advertisement
Don't know if I did, but I do know It's creepy AF that you're chasing me around looking at my upvotes.

What's wrong with you?

Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to the SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and we'll need special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and question his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Jobe is not a Cane through and through. he was going to flip to Bama but Cristobal left who was his main recruiter. we are in good position but it will be a battle to the end.

Jobe is a Cane thru and thru! Bag signals are only directed at or relevant to the SEC school offers that play the bag game, not UM. UM is his #1 choice and the only school he'd play for minus a bag. There is only 1 deal breaker or non-negotiable for him and his dad. Jobe is locked in on being an EE, his dad is giving UM a heads up that his transcript is crazy and we'll need special attention towards having some past and future credits accepted. UM has first and preferred opportunity to satisfy this #1 objective of his recruitment. He will be an EE for someone next January, that's the only threat or wavering attached to his recruitment where we (UM) are concerned. All the other stuff like calling him a ****** and question his dad's intentions and integrity is fairweather and weak.

Jobe is not a Cane through and through. he was going to flip to Bama but Cristobal left who was his main recruiter. we are in good position but it will be a battle to the end.

+10000.

Jobe will be a Gator or a Crimson Elephant by the time this is all over. Wont matter because there is plenty of elite DB talent this year, but for the Jobe worshippers, they better prepare now. lol.

Honestly i fully expect Jobe to be a pain in the *** come december, but yall acting like some real bytches calling him/his father names and getting all in your feeling already. Nothing has even happened yet. Worst thing that has happened so far is he had a UF logo on his twtter for a few days. Yall acting like he went to a uf camp and decommited or some ****.

Advertisement
Luckily Miami doesn't win games because of guys like teddywestside and some other cat named fountain something. Guys like Jobe can win you championships if he develops into a great player. If he doesn't it's on to the next guy. If you're a coach and you think Jobe can help you win then you get him. You don't go to third 4th 5th tier guys you can't win with those types. IDGAF what rivals says or whoever.... not all those guys are gonna become championship type athletes.

HC coaches like golden think like teddywestside, fountain, original, cane dynasty etc etc. Coaches like that don't won chit. Never have never will.

Regardless of talent level at a position you still seek out the best players yearly regardless.

What some of you guys don't understand, is that true Miami Hurricanes (fans, alumni, past and current players, coaches) don't accept any form of cuckery under any circumstances... When a player such a Jobe displays publicly to the world the disrespect for MY MF University of Miami, he is no longer respected nor given the benefit of the doubt. Mike Harley did the same thing and he got fcking blasted on here, not because we thought he wasn't coming, but because of his behavior towards this U during most of his recruitment.

5*s 6*s or 10*s doesn't matter. A Cuck is a cuck no matter who it involves. And the worst part of all, is that these diva kids always pick our most hated enemies to try *** with us. The Gaytors or the Noles...Now I realize that some of you will not give a **** about this behavior and chuck it off to immaturity and the nature of recruiting.

But let me break it to you guys, talent alone doesn't win championships. Kids with hearts and right attitudes who don't quit on teammates like Henderson, are the kids you want on your team when times get tough... Jobe not doing enough to graduate on time or get into Miami simply means he has quit on himself on acomplishing the bare ***king minimum academically. That's quiting on himself, his teammates, and family. Is that someone you want on the field at the end of the game? Someone who quits? His talent is out of this world, but what doesn't show on tape is heart and work ethic (at practice and in the classroom) and common sense.

Why do you guys think Golden was able to bring in talented guys but couldn't win? that fat POS excuse for a coach lacked the Cojones to be a leader at the U. His soft *** couldn't tell which players had heart, toughness, that dog in them, savages that grew up with a "death before dishonor" mentality from the softies who throw a fit if they don't get the start.

Cane dynasty and a few others get it. You guys who don't can talk all the **** you want. But on the Internet, or in real life, I won't allow people to disrespect the green and orange. It's that ***king simple and that ***king serious.

LOL at this hardcore former Golden supporter trying to rewrite history. The ex-Golden supporters are the worst always trying to prove how big of a Miami fan they are. Golden was bring in a bunch of 3*s in dumb nuts and the Golden girls were talking about how much more heart and hunger these 3*s had then the 4* and 5* divas Bama and FSU were getting.

Look man, don't start something you have no idea about. Find one post of me supporting golden.

New account right after Golden was fired:snoop:. That Golden girl speak can't be hidden behind a new account.

That's all you got dyck slayer? You would make a terrible prosecutor....

thats y i will never have a coachs handle ever

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] You need to come out with a new video. I want to hear what your bird has to say about this Jobe situation.

Advertisement

I got an infraction over the post maybe you are under witness protection :K9yuNiP:. That all I say but it is obvious who you were, now you can back to twitta stalking and I will leave you alone.

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] You need to come out with a new video. I want to hear what your bird has to say about this Jobe situation.

Im planning tomorrow............my thing is im looking for a free software to download to voice over videos and screen recorders for another channel i got lined up.

Im planning tomorrow............my thing is im looking for a free software to download to voice over videos and screen recorders for another channel i got lined up.

Keep doing it the way you been doing it. That **** is funny AF. It's just more authentic

Advertisement

I got an infraction over the post maybe you are under witness protection :K9yuNiP:. That all I say but it is obvious who you were, now you can back to twitta stalking and I will leave you alone.

LOL

image.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily Miami doesn't win games because of guys like teddywestside and some other cat named fountain something. Guys like Jobe can win you championships if he develops into a great player. If he doesn't it's on to the next guy. If you're a coach and you think Jobe can help you win then you get him. You don't go to third 4th 5th tier guys you can't win with those types. IDGAF what rivals says or whoever.... not all those guys are gonna become championship type athletes.

HC coaches like golden think like teddywestside, fountain, original, cane dynasty etc etc. Coaches like that don't won chit. Never have never will.

Regardless of talent level at a position you still seek out the best players yearly regardless.

Funny you mention 3rd and 4th tier guys and how you can't win championships without them. Because you're the same ****** that's lusting after a 3rd tier WR in Schwartzen. lmao.

And Jobe is not going to be the difference between a championship or not. He's a great player but there's like 10 elite DBs this year. Only a ***king nincompoop would categorize Ivey, Blades, Campbell, Samuel, Tyreke, Troutman, Frierson, Hall, Edwards, etc as 3rd and 4th tier talent. lol.

Last edited:

Funny you mention 3rd and 4th tier guys and how you can't win championships without them. Because you're the same ****** that's lusting after a 3rd tier WR in Schwartzen. lmao.

And Jobe is not going to be the difference between a championship or not. He's a great player but there's like 10 elite DBs this year. Only a ***king nincompoop would categorize Ivey, Blades, Campbell, Samuel, Tyreke, Troutman, Frierson, Hall, Edwards, etc as 3rd and 4th tier talent. lol.

You are the only one saying that dumb sh*t of course there are other good dbs but jobe is arguably the BEST

Advertisement
Back