UM Practice Day 3 Updates

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] You need to come out with a new video. I want to hear what your bird has to say about this Jobe situation.

Im planning tomorrow............my thing is im looking for a free software to download to voice over videos and screen recorders for another channel i got lined up.
Sony Vegas torrent.....Audacity is free also

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We need to face facts. We can win any recruiting battle IF the kids see that coming to Miami mean more $$$ and glory to them in the end than the bags the SEC, FSU and OSU are dropping on them. Miami grads use to be the default draft selection for NFL teams because they were the equivalent of 2nd or 3rd year pros on first day. Now we are FA with more talent than late round picks. If we start winning the rep of our players will improve and with more talent comes improved practice time and that translates into more polished NFL draftees. Not many kids would give up being an Cane like those back in the day for the rest of their lives for a bag of cash today. Winning on the field is an absolute necessity.

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] You need to come out with a new video. I want to hear what your bird has to say about this Jobe situation.

Im planning tomorrow............my thing is im looking for a free software to download to voice over videos and screen recorders for another channel i got lined up.
Sony Vegas torrent.....Audacity is free also

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

shoot the safe link man

Luckily Miami doesn't win games because of guys like teddywestside and some other cat named fountain something. Guys like Jobe can win you championships if he develops into a great player. If he doesn't it's on to the next guy. If you're a coach and you think Jobe can help you win then you get him. You don't go to third 4th 5th tier guys you can't win with those types. IDGAF what rivals says or whoever.... not all those guys are gonna become championship type athletes.

HC coaches like golden think like teddywestside, fountain, original, cane dynasty etc etc. Coaches like that don't won chit. Never have never will.

Regardless of talent level at a position you still seek out the best players yearly regardless.

Funny you mention 3rd and 4th tier guys and how you can't win championships without them. Because you're the same ****** that's lusting after a 3rd tier WR in Schwartzen. lmao.

And Jobe is not going to be the difference between a championship or not. He's a great player but there's like 10 elite DBs this year. Only a ***king nincompoop would categorize Ivey, Blades, Campbell, Samuel, Tyreke, Troutman, Frierson, Hall, Edwards, etc as 3rd and 4th tier talent. lol.

Nobody is clamoring for anything. That's you. I think Miami should try to fit him in this class. If they can't or if he doesn't wanna come here that's coo. I'm not saying take him over any other guy cause I haven't seen all these guys play to even make a comment like that.

Neither have you. But you seem to think you're a scout and have several guys pegged as elite. The reality is you have no idea how these guys are gonna turn out at the next level.

The " oh *** him we don't need him we'll just take this guy" comments always masked me laugh especially coming from guys like you. I've already giving you examples of this in the past but that went over you're head. **** never works.

In your case, you're just throwing out names. Frierson? What makes him elite? What makes him better or worse than Hall? Cause rivals says so? Scout? Tell you right now not all those names you just tossed out will be all conference/ all American types.

Advertisement
Back