UM Practice Day 3 Updates

I love how idiots analyze everything that happens with 17-19 year olds these days. Truly amazing. Go get laid...

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I said in another thread, if he doesn't get in, it's 100% on him. No other institutions fault. Nobody else's fault. All on him.

Exactly! The only ultimatum towards UM is...get me in, when I want to be in!

just to understand. why is EE so important to Jobe?

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

Kid is a ****** and his dad is the bent wrench in the tool bag.

The Butch Davis fanboy is having another meltdown. Please ban him again until a doctor see's him, I think he might have IED. Butch not getting the Miami job must of triggered the snowflake.

As I said in another thread, if he doesn't get in, it's 100% on him. No other institutions fault. Nobody else's fault. All on him.

If he can't get into any other school then yea, its on him. If he get's denied here but get's into lsu, uf, or some other ***** place then Miami needs to make some changes simple as that.

Advertisement

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

lol cant wait til this bxtch made troll gets banned

The truth seems to have rustled some jimmies

lol not rustled you're just a clown derailing every Josh Jobe thread like he isnt a top rated recruit that chose to commit to UM??? none of your points are rational or valid just talking shxt about a high schooler bc you're a bxtch.

Cant wait til ur banned lmao

Advertisement

If he can't get into any other school then yea, its on him. If he get's denied here but get's into lsu, uf, or some other ***** place then Miami needs to make some changes simple as that.

Dead wrong! You have no clue what you're talking about.

Any kid that wants to WORK for it can get into the U (talking about wanted football players like Jobe). End of story.

He's super talented, and I want him in this class in the worst way, but everything can't be done for him either.

Stop your weak-*** trolling.

Jobe Hall and Campbell are must gets if we want to field a real miami secondary.....its coming together but we need those pieces and if those pieces fall the next class will follow those guys

lol not rustled you're just a clown derailing every Josh Jobe thread like he isnt a top rated recruit that chose to commit to UM??? none of your points are rational or valid just talking shxt about a high schooler bc you're a bxtch.

Cant wait til ur banned lmao

I know it hurts to see someone you love have their weaknesses exposed but seriously, try and keep your emotions in check.

I'm guessing that his failures academically come directly from poor parenting.

Advertisement
For someone guaranteed to flip to Bama, Jobe sure is spending a lot of time on campus.

not to be negative but him being on campus alot doesnt mean a **** thing...............what's up with gurvan hall its been quiet with him
Agreed.

Thing with Jobe that makes me confident is the class as a whole. If our class wasn't so strong with Florida guys I would probably be more worried. Still get an uncomfortable vibe from his recruitment though.

Yea I feel the same way but Im pretty sure we playing the game too now.....kids dont flock to your school all of sudden if u aint handling that busines$

Whats up with Gurvan Hall tho I havent seen **** on the kid

Dead wrong! You have no clue what you're talking about.

Any kid that wants to WORK for it can get into the U (talking about wanted football players like Jobe). End of story.

He's super talented, and I want him in this class in the worst way, but everything can't be done for him either.

Stop your weak

Stop crying about a troll all the got dam time. You worse than a mall cop. Miami raised academic standards making it difficult for some players to get in under Coker but Shannon had these standards laced.

Nonetheless, if jobe bust his pass and still doesn't get into Miami but is able to get into lsu or some clown school then Miami has a dam problem.

Ricky Jean Francois is a decent example. He couldn't get into Miami but got into LSU. Can't lose players like that IMO.

So it's "truth" that Jobe is a "******", his dad is crooked/insane, and it can be assumed that he has been raised poorly.

Ok, but supposedly it's other people who are in their feelings (taking up for a Cane commit) this afternoon.

Advertisement
Back