UM Practice Day 3 Updates

Advertisement
Exactly! The only ultimatum towards UM is...get me in, when I want to be in!

just to understand. why is EE so important to Jobe?

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

Kid is a ****** and his dad is the bent wrench in the tool bag.

The Butch Davis fanboy is having another meltdown. Please ban him again until a doctor see's him, I think he might have IED. Butch not getting the Miami job must of triggered the snowflake.

I'm also a fan of Butch Davis. Watch your mouth.

At least Cane Dynasty doesn't wear his shorts backwards - with a little bullseye on the backside.

Because he's 19 as a HS junior.

He's 18, will graduate highschool as a 19 year old. People over blowing the issue especially if he wasn't held back at all in highschool....

He turns 19 next month. If he was going to graduate high school at 19, he wouldn't be disqualified for his age next season.

Josh Jobe, Columbus, Cornerback

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

So it's "truth" that Jobe is a "******", his dad is crooked/insane, and it can be assumed that he has been raised poorly.

Ok, but supposedly it's other people who are in their feelings (taking up for a Cane commit) this afternoon.[/QUOT

If the shoe fits...

Wow there tonto. A canes dynasty post with no ill petey video? You ok bro?

It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

So it's "truth" that Jobe is a "******", his dad is crooked/insane, and it can be assumed that he has been raised poorly.

Ok, but supposedly it's other people who are in their feelings (taking up for a Cane commit) this afternoon.

Many of the posters here are dumb as ****t. Kid will be 19 when he enters Miami as an EE in January of 2018. Now if LSU or Mississippi admits him as an EE and we can't get him in, then this is a major problem with UM Admissions. If kid does what he needs to do at Cheshire, then he should get in if he passes all of his courses which he will. Posters here are clueless and need to STFU.

Advertisement
Jobe is out here trying to act like a BYU recruit, 24 year old college Sr's and schit.

I'd give anything to go back and play my Sr. year of HS at 19. I'd be a 6*.

Jobe is out here trying to act like a BYU recruit, 24 year old college Sr's and schit.

I'd give anything to go back and play my Sr. year of HS at 19. I'd be a 6*.

lol you would be a nobody in sports even if you were 25 yrs old playing for the Jr Varsity high school squad... u think Jobe being one year older than most high schoolers is the reason he is as good as he is?? no u dont you're just some fxggot troll. Let it go you're embarrassing your mother.

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

The Butch Davis fanboy is having another meltdown. Please ban him again until a doctor see's him, I think he might have IED. Butch not getting the Miami job must of triggered the snowflake.

At least Cane Dynasty doesn't wear his shorts backwards - with a little bullseye on the backside.

Dynasty can defend himself, calm down hick go back to moonshining.

Facts.

Advertisement

Ok, but supposedly it's other people who are in their feelings (taking up for a Cane commit) this afternoon.

Many of the posters here are dumb as ****t. Kid will be 19 when he enters Miami as an EE in January of 2018. Now if LSU or Mississippi admits him as an EE and we can't get him in, then this is a major problem with UM Admissions. If kid does what he needs to do at Cheshire, then he should get in if he passes all of his courses which he will. Posters here are clueless and need to STFU.

If he doesn't get into UM it's on HIM. 100%

I'll share a foxhole with Farchie anytime. Fellow veterans get extra rations and drink with me.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

I don't see that.

What I see is several posters trying to set it up so that if he doesn't make it it into UM, they're going to blame it on the school rather than the real cause: his lack of effort.

Advertisement

Because he's 19 as a HS junior.

He's 18, will graduate highschool as a 19 year old. People over blowing the issue especially if he wasn't held back at all in highschool....

Only if he enrolls early. He'll be 19 next month. School don't end until June in Dade County. June don't come before April. I'm more than certain that the school year won't end in March next year. More importantly, if he doesn't EE, he'll definitely be 20 when he reports to college. As an educator, I'll reserve judgement on the kid without observing his academic work ethic personally, but to anyone with half a brain the situation seems peculiar. That's also not to say Jobe won't hit the ground running on the next level as an elite talent and the age argument will be a moot point.

I don't see that.

What I see is several posters trying to set it up so that if he doesn't make it it into UM, they're going to blame it on the school rather than the real cause: his lack of effort.

Don't say that. You're projecting. lulz

I'll share a foxhole with Farchie anytime. Fellow veterans get extra rations and drink with me.

if you're a veteran, you're an embarrassment to the military, this country, and your family

if you're a veteran, you're an embarrassment to the military, this country, and your family

What branch did you serve in again? I missed it.

Advertisement
Back