UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged. UM was gathering information Tuesday about their potential involvement.

Yikes, we need these guys dammit lol!

Two very good players may now also be in trouble and it removes all doubt this kid needed to go.

Advertisement
Ced Wright and Jovani Haskins both have red X's on their backs now. They've been identified by the football *****.

I give Sam credit. He probably took the rap for Haskins and Wright. Told the cops "it's all mineses." That's why they didn't get pinched too.

Now Rick will have to throw them out for something other than being arrested. He'll have to get creative.

I give Sam credit. He probably took the rap for Haskins and Wright. Told the cops "it's all mineses." That's why they didn't get pinched too.

Now Rick will have to throw them out for something other than being arrested. He'll have to get creative.

i remember when ray hicks lied to haith to get clemente kicked off the team. then clemente went on to the final 4 with kansas state. make no mistake hicks was a ******* and def smoked pot regularly especially in mahoney. basically he ratted out clemente. i felt bad for denny. no one liked haith. 00 hated haith badly.

I'm speculating...but based off of the last few weeks and years I bet Haskins and Wright are being investigated and also being told to be forthcoming. At any rate, they'll be out to by bowl season. Again I ask, Why would any serious recruit wanna come play here? All you yutz can neg away....ZFG (Zero Fooks Given)

Advertisement
Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged. UM was gathering information Tuesday about their potential involvement.

Two very good players may now also be in trouble and it removes all doubt this kid needed to go.

Come on man...you act like Bruce forced them to come along. Kids are gonna be kids QUIT acting like since they are on football scholarship they are perfect. 18 year old kids away from home for the first time deserve the right to find themselves just like other college students.

Advertisement

coming from the geek , FCK YOU

Advertisement

Those two might as well pack their bags. They gone. Question for this team this year: Do we have enough players left to finish the season without a forfeit?

Just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm speculating...but based off of the last few weeks and years I bet Haskins and Wright are being investigated and also being told to be forthcoming. At any rate, they'll be out to by bowl season. Again I ask, Why would any serious recruit wanna come play here? All you yutz can neg away....ZFG (Zero Fooks Given)

Are you saying all "serious recruits" are dumbazzes?

Advertisement
Back