UM dismisses Sam Bruce

Advertisement
[TWEET]864537214688129029[/TWEET]
I'm assuming this is due to the ankle injury he had at Miami, Hope he gets better soon but that injury must have been very severe, wow... who knows it could be something new too though. Prayers going up for sam bruce
Prayers?

You ****** serious?

being a groupie for young boys is only ok if you are an even younger girl

I'm assuming this is due to the ankle injury he had at Miami, Hope he gets better soon but that injury must have been very severe, wow... who knows it could be something new too though. Prayers going up for sam bruce
Prayers?

You ****** serious?

He's praying for a buffoon who fcked up all kinds of gifts by being a straight knucklehead.

Advertisement
Prayers?

You ****** serious?

He's praying for a buffoon who fcked up all kinds of gifts by being a straight knucklehead.
Broke prays for Lawrence Phillips

Prayers?

You ****in serious?

You are a weirdo, so because he didn't do well at Miami you want to bash the kid and hope he fails in life? Fvck you, I see how you are; you ain't no better than those racist bama fans people love to cite on here...
it didn't work out at Miami, wish him well and move on.

Last edited:
Prayers?

You ****in serious?

You are a weirdo, so because he didn't do well at Miami you want to bash the kid and hope he fails in life? Fvck you, I see how you are; you ain't no better than those bama fans people love to cite on here.
Did I say I want him to fail?

You are the Leave Britney Alone guy for sure

IMG_4129.GIF

This is Broke begging CIS to leave Bruce alone.

"Leave Samborghini alone, just leave Bruce alone, waaaaa"

Advertisement
Prayers?

You ****in serious?

Broke prays for Lawrence Phillips

I can't lie, this made me laugh for about 5 minutes

Another questionable post by you.

Prayers?

You ****in serious?

Franchise the **** you say is proof of how stupid you are. JHallCanes is not far behind in that department.

These are the kind of people who need prayer most.
God will listen more to a prayer to help a down and out Sam Bruce than to one for A. Richards to score a TD vs FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dam, I'm willing to bet Bruce will end up somewhere like Valdosta state, or JuCo then somewhere like Akron...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
He got an offer from West Virginia back in the early part of 2017
How sure are you it was legit offer or was it something like WV telling him when he gets his **** together he will have a spot?

I don't know, wouldn't be surprised either way
[TWEET]822103798688739332[/TWEET]
Sooooo don't you think he would have signed if he had an offer he could commit to? And after sitting out of football for two years because an injury, on top of all the dumb **** he as been into, I highly doubt a p5 school will take him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back