UM dismisses Sam Bruce

Advertisement
I'm speculating...but based off of the last few weeks and years I bet Haskins and Wright are being investigated and also being told to be forthcoming. At any rate, they'll be out to by bowl season. Again I ask, Why would any serious recruit wanna come play here? All you yutz can neg away....ZFG (Zero Fooks Given)

Are you saying all "serious recruits" are dumbazzes?

Maybe...**** if I were a top recruit i'd seriously check out the U. Only because I was mature enough at age 18.

[TWEET]864537214688129029[/TWEET]
I'm assuming this is due to the ankle injury he had at Miami, Hope he gets better soon but that injury must have been very severe, wow... who knows it could be something new too though. Prayers going up for sam bruce

Kid is gonna be 20 before he takes his first collegiate snap. I wish he would've stayed out of his own way and been a part of what is happening here, but some lessons can only be learned through failure

Advertisement
Kid is gonna be 20 before he takes his first collegiate snap. I wish he would've stayed out of his own way and been a part of what is happening here, but some lessons can only be learned through failure

Failure is part in every successful journey, I'm praying for a successful bounce back for sam

Failure is part in every successful journey, I'm praying for a successful bounce back for sam

No doubt, but there's two types of failure:

Avoidable, and inevitable

Sam's was avoidable, he just decided to not follow the advising that was being given to him

But I'm with you, I want the kid to succeed no matter where he ends up

Dam, I'm willing to bet Bruce will end up somewhere like Valdosta state, or JuCo then somewhere like Akron...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dam, I'm willing to bet Bruce will end up somewhere like Valdosta state, or JuCo then somewhere like Akron...

He got an offer from West Virginia back in the early part of 2017

How sure are you it was legit offer or was it something like WV telling him when he gets his **** together he will have a spot?

Advertisement

How sure are you it was legit offer or was it something like WV telling him when he gets his **** together he will have a spot?

I don't know, wouldn't be surprised either way
[TWEET]822103798688739332[/TWEET]

Advertisement
original.jpg

[TWEET]864537214688129029[/TWEET]
I'm assuming this is due to the ankle injury he had at Miami, Hope he gets better soon but that injury must have been very severe, wow... who knows it could be something new too though. Prayers going up for sam bruce

No need to rush it. I'm hoping for the best with this kid. He really loved Miami.

Advertisement
Back