UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Advertisement
I normally don't hate on kids for smoking herb, but come on man. It's fine to smoke while having ur sh*t together, even football players, but it's stupid to roll around toking weeks after getting kicked outta school. Bruce will still wind up at a d1 program but this incident means he'll likely only have 1 strike wherever he goes. Hope he gets it together so he can rip illadephs in 5 years while getting an NFL paycheck instead of smoking stems after he gets off a s*tty 9-5.

Advertisement
Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged. UM was gathering information Tuesday about their potential involvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But Vern told me he was just late to a treatment session...

Minor detail. Are you going to hold Vern responsible for missing minor detail like this? Common mane.

This happened on Monday.

I know, it just makes you wonder if there were more to the story of dismissing him. The chances are the coaches knew of something and made a preemptive move. You have to believe it was his first time ever using weed when he was arrested to believe that weed was not a factor.

Two of Bruce’s former UM teammates, freshmen safety Cedrick Wright and tight end Jovani Haskins, were with Bruce when he was arrested, according to a source. Neither was charged. UM was gathering information Tuesday about their potential involvement.

Yikes, we need these guys dammit lol!

Advertisement

Yikes, we need these guys dammit lol!

Not as much as we needed Bruce, AQM, Grace, Young, Brady, etc

I just hope the dude gets on track and maximizes his potential.

Sucks he won't be playing here, but life goes on.

Advertisement
Back