UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Advertisement
Idiotic move.

Can't use the talent excuse when our head coach is kicking our most talented players off the team. Digging our own grave here.
Another MENSA member.

I am, actually.

But if you're so smart then tell me: how does subtracting our most talented players from the team make us more competitive?

Last edited:
Bruce cant catch a break...

This is the problem with society, people don't hold themselves accountable for their actions. Sam Bruce can't catch a break? He's the reason why he'll be playing at Marshall next year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When u in sfla u shouldnt bytch about bruce whe someone at sta is the exact same player in this cycle if we want him hes ours. U act like dis ni99@ randy moss or some ****

Advertisement
Sounds like he would a been a cancer to the team and most likely never play much, we dodged a bullet. Now go offer Harley!

If, and that's a big if, the main reason for the dismissal is missing a few study halls and treatment sessions, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Suspend him for the spring, don't kick him off the team. Overreaction by Richt if that is the reason. I'm beginning to like him less and less.

If, and that's a big if, the main reason for the dismissal is missing a few study halls and treatment sessions, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Suspend him for the spring, don't kick him off the team. Overreaction by Richt if that is the reason. I'm beginning to like him less and less.

Read again and tell everyone who is overreacting.

The kid has managed to get injured and kicked off the team less than 2 months into his freshman year.

Sounds like a *****. Not a "savage".

Advertisement

The kid has managed to get injured and kicked off the team less than 2 months into his freshman year.

Ok. But the fact remains that he was a 4 star recruit at a position where we desperately need an infusion of explosiveness.

None of what he did (that has come out) in my opinion warrants an outright dismissal. Richt was known at Georgia to kick guys off the team early and they then went elsewhere and had huge careers. This reeks of that.

Last edited:

Ok. But the fact remains that he was a 4 star recruit at a position where we desperately need an infusion of explosiveness.

None of what he did (that has come out) in my opinion warrants an outright dismissal. Richt was known at Georgia to kick guys off the team early and they then went elsewhere and had huge careers. This reeks of that.

Def more to the story than is being released

Again sounds like Bruce was given chances to turn his behavior around and he didn't. I would assume he knew Richt wasn't playing when he suspended him for something he did in HS but it seems he thought he would get as many chances as he needed to start being a model citizen.

Advertisement
**** ,lets hope Richt don't dismiss half our key players every year like he did at GA

Please pay attention. This is about a talented kid who doesn't show dedication to his team, not an overly harsh coach. How many chances do you want to give? How many times does a kid need to show that he doesn't care about the team before we cut him loose?

Not knowing what the heck happened I don't want to take sides. Kid seems to have the type of big game talent we are missing, yet a trouble maker will destroy discipline in any system. Maybe JJ would have found a way to handle him, but I doubt the JJ ever put up with a player NOT behaving the way he wanted them to. Sure, want JJ allowed and what Mark allowed could be different, but not the consequences for actions. JJ was famous for having a sliding scale for what he would put up with based on talent, but the players knew he would put them under if they crossed it. Is anyone sure this was Mark, or was this administration driven?

I swear it seems like everyone with an NY or NJ i their name is a fuqin bich *** **** thats dumber than a box of rocks but more arrogant than Thomas Edison.

He spells trouble already, what good would he be to the team if hes constantly getting in trouble?

Its been stated, ad nauseam, that its a myth that Richt kicked players from Georgia really early and ran a tight ship. Yet you dumb azzez keep repeating the shid to change the narrative.

This has less to do with Richt and more to do with the fact that we cant tolerate any reckless bullshid with the NCAA just waiting to pounce on us for any little thing.

Its one thing to make a mistake or get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time; but reckless/careless behavior with a clear lack of respect for rules and authority is INTOLERABLE. PERIOD.

Bruce is a fuq up. Fuq him. His untapped potential is not worth the risk he brings.

Why are we still discussing this?

Advertisement
Back