UM 2021 DT Commit Savion Collins Recruiting Update

He wouldn't let his team be without Corners I know that much. Currently, We have a coach who literally let all the best Corners leave her. Fire Rumph yes, but its deeper than Rumph. Manny Diaz can't recruit, develop, and know nothing about roster management... Hence every year he's the Portal King, but with no Championship... Not even an ACC Championship.
Even with corners, there would be no ACC ship'...All- Clemson- Conference!!..All the time.

Advertisement
Even with corners, there would be no ACC ship'...All- Clemson- Conference!!..All the time.

Clemson is a force, but I think we can beat them. We just don't have the scheme to do it. This was the year to get physical with Clemson and show them who Miami Hurricane Football. We let them beat us with dink and dump plays. We gave them underneath stuff and they took it.

Clemson is a force, but I think we can beat them. We just don't have the scheme to do it. This was the year to get physical with Clemson and show them who Miami Hurricane Football. We let them beat us with dink and dump plays. We gave them underneath stuff and they took it.
With mannys defense its not flexible in my opinion! We always have to give up da middle or crossing routes or getting gashed in da run game. That's da downsize of preferring pressure and small dlinemen and small fast backers, but you don't play press cover with our cb's! We basicly give da other team a free five yards with da bailing zone coverage.

With mannys defense its not flexible in my opinion! We always have to give up da middle or crossing routes or getting gashed in da run game. That's da downsize of preferring pressure and small dlinemen and small fast backers, but you don't play press cover with our cb's! We basicly give da other team a free five yards with da bailing zone coverage.
What's madning is the last 2 games in the 4th with both games on the line we played more aggressive and shut both vt and nc st completely.at VT on their last drive to beat us,we gave them nothing easy underneath.We can do it just don't unless we're about to lose.

What's madning is the last 2 games in the 4th with both games on the line we played more aggressive and shut both vt and nc st completely.at VT on their last drive to beat us,we gave them nothing easy underneath.We can do it just don't unless we're about to lose.
To tell you da truth, either they don't trust our cb's or afraid of someone getting hurt because of lack of depth but either its still comes back to rumph and baker. Rumph f4 his recruiting and baker f4 da scheme and manny a lil bit f4 letting it continue.

Advertisement
We don’t have the coaching staff to beat them out staff coaches scared everytime we play them! Offense and defense!

Show me the players LSU used to win a Championship? If you comparing us to LSU in any form or fashion then I'm confused. The fact Manny is letting some of best CBs leave the State of Florida tells me all I need to know. Rumph should be fired and Manny should as well. None of them can recruit. Patke, Rumph, Manny, and Baker. LSU doesn't have that problem.
LSU develops 2 and 3 star prospects and they become stars in their system and outside of that without that transfer QB a all that talent meant nothing because the life seems couldn’t produce anything

You're not winning a Championship off using the Portal. Teams will actually use that against Miami. Portal U, so why go play there? Manny Diaz isn't tough enough to establish culture and break kids into what it is to be a Miami Hurricane. So... If you want culture problems we'll leave that Portal alone, and build our teams like we did before.
Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
He hasn't developed anybody since he's been here. His best year was ALL GOLDEN PLAYERS. He mismanaged the LB room, and the CB room. We won't win a Championship with Manny Diaz. If you're satisfied with beating the teams we're supposed to beat... Be my guess. He's not a Championship coach. He's just another Coach. A JAC...
And your just an unhappy fan who pouts about being 7-1! Is this for real

Advertisement

I doubt it. You'll settle for mediocre like you're doing now. That's why the "New Miami" keep getting beat by Clemson by 20 points or better.

He wouldn't let his team be without Corners I know that much. Currently, We have a coach who literally let all the best Corners leave her. Fire Rumph yes, but its deeper than Rumph. Manny Diaz can't recruit, develop, and know nothing about roster management... Hence every year he's the Portal King, but with no Championship... Not even an ACC Championship.
have you ever heard of Kenny Vaccaro, Alex Okafor, Emmanuel Acho...

However other than that, he only spent decent time at Middle TN St. and not very many memorable names are coming from that program, and to top it off Manny has not really spent much time at any other school, besides Miami.

Now, when you look at the big picture, you have to realize that he was not exactly dealt the best hand to be able to recruit with to start. We did not have a legit QB on the roster, and our OL was so bad that it almost would not have mattered if we did have one. What he has been able to do in the portal is almost groundbreaking, because you cannot break out of a rut in the recruiting area without winning games and gaining some exposure in the eye of the national media.

Manny has been able to do this....granted we still cannot afford to lose to a Ga Tech or Wake Forest (or even UNC, if we want to continue to gain Coastal momentum), but he has been able to scratch his way into a top 10 ranking. In my book all of this is progress, and not to mention we have a top 15 recruiting class.

Now do we have a couple holes in our recruiting class? Sure. Can we fill those holes with portal player? Why not?

I am still feeling good about Manny moving forward. I do think he needs to make some changes to his defensive staff. Not quite the overhaul that he made with the offensive side of the ball, but I think we have a coordinator that needs a demotion, at least. I also feel that Manny and his entire staff need more fire and grit, and stop trying to be these players' best friend ALL THE TIME.

Advertisement
We have enough DE's. I get that mentality, but we have more pressing needs than another lanky pass rusher to add to our stable of lanky pass rushers. We should target an OL, CB, LB, or Smith at DT.
No we don’t. We could lose 3 this season alone.

Last edited:
You're not winning a Championship off using the Portal. Teams will actually use that against Miami. Portal U, so why go play there? Manny Diaz isn't tough enough to establish culture and break kids into what it is to be a Miami Hurricane. So... If you want culture problems we'll leave that Portal alone, and build our teams like we did before.
LSU makes your post a lie. OU made the playoffs a couple times with it. OSU made the playoffs last season and probably will again this year. The portal is our JUCO route. You can’t win with those either huh? Smh

Nope just not too excited because I know without King we would be a 1 and 6 team. That's not progress to me. Still can't set the edge, LBs can't cover, and CBs play prevent defense. Manny is who he is at this point.
Without King sounds stupid AF. What’s OSU without Fields? What’s UF without Trask I mean you sound crazy. If King was the only QB in the portal, we won the recruiting battle. You BS fake *** fans who say stupid **** like “if we didn’t have King” sounds retarded! That’s the point of recruiting a game changer at QB smh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back