UGA lol

Advertisement
You aren't lying for example LSU fans in 2008

Go Canes

Trust me bro, I know first hand. I mentioned it on here before, but my little cousin was recruited and played for Auburn. So yes, I know first hand programs are dirty w/ benefits, and I know first hand these Southern Programs are nothing more than entertained by these black athletes.

Now my little cousin is from Mississippi, so SEC blood was already w/in his veins.....UNTIL he went to Auburn. The whole time I thought he dropped out b/c of some pu$$y he fell in love w/, until we had a one on one convo at our family reunion a couple of years ago, and that's when he expressed "you miss one open field tackle, you're used to hearing fans heckle.....but when you miss one tackle, lose the game, and that missed tackle had nothing to do w/ the outcome of the game, YET you're going back to the locker room and to hear your fans call you a "weak ni99er" over and over again; u realize you're only there for their entertainment."

He transferred to So. Miss, got a chance to play under Coach Fedora (which is another reason why I was hoping he became our OC), and won the New Orleans bowl in his Sr. year. Got a fine education, has a good job back in Mississippi, and his allegiance is no longer to SEC football. Matter of fact, he don't even want to watch CFB unless So. Miss is on.

You know who should be most offended by his comments?

Non-elite Whites, who definitely own more firearms than any elite could ever imagine.

As Black legal gun owner, I'm not upset one bit, I exercise my 2nd amendment right just like anybody else can & I'll be damned if someone thinks they could stop me from doing so. Making suppressors more expensive would do absolutely nothing lol.

Fromm is a dumbass.

**** rich folks can afford machine guns, the fun stuff lol.

Not offended at all brother; I'm just relieved someone pointed out there are non-elite whites. From the news reports you think we all wear tophats and gold watch fobs. A tophat would get in the way while I was under a farm tank, getting the fittings ready to pump milk out.

Same with blacks rioting, looting, and killing people right now. Some are, but many more are not.

As an aside (kind of), I know that the lion's share of our posters are from Florida on the board. I've seen several from GA, NC, SC, VA NY, CA, TX, so we get a pretty diverse geography on here. Nonetheless, based on the geography alone, I'd have to imagine most people on our board are gun owners.
I don’t even know what a suppressor is.

I’ve got two cats that’ll fûck anyone up in a minute.

Advertisement
SEC schools will SEC, regular African/black students are treated no better than the first African/ black students on major college campuses in early 70s. Shake my head when kids run time those schools.

Advertisement
I thought those were illegal?

Not if you pay a $200 tax stamp and register it as an NFA (National Firearms Act) item.

The cheapest you can get into a quality one is around $700, and you'll have to wait six months to backlog. You'll also have to notify the ATF if you move to another residence.

It's a royal pain in the ***, so I will not likely bother getting one in my lifetime. Fun fact: the guy who invented car mufflers invented suppressors.

Imagine having to pay $700 to keep your car quiet lol.

Advertisement
I don’t even know what a suppressor is.

I’ve got two cats that’ll fûck anyone up in a minute.
40629-postal2-windows-screenshot-using-a-cat-as-a-silencer-isn-t.jpg

They're also not silencers. They're suppressors. Contrary to what the idiots making gun laws want people to believe, they are anything but silent. They just reduce the decibel level to where it doesn't damage hearing.

Since mostly rich people have them, a lot set up gun trusts so their collection doesn't get confiscated upon their demise.

Advertisement
Some racists aren't satisfied with their family and friends knowing, so they need to let the racist community know. Middle class and poorer whites tend to be the more open and overt racist because IMO they are the Whites who live and work among Blacks and other minorities more frequently. They feel let down by the government and that they are entitled to live better minorities in every respect.

As an aside (kind of), I know that the lion's share of our posters are from Florida on the board. I've seen several from GA, NC, SC, VA NY, CA, TX, so we get a pretty diverse geography on here. Nonetheless, based on the geography alone, I'd have to imagine most people on our board are gun owners.
I'm not and see no need to. Unless you go somewhere where you have to pay some gun quacks to even shoot your own gun, the **** thing may never get fired. I've never heard a gun story that didn't end with a human(s) dying.

Not if you pay a $200 tax stamp and register it as an NFA (National Firearms Act) item.

The cheapest you can get into a quality one is around $700, and you'll have to wait six months to backlog. You'll also have to notify the ATF if you move to another residence.

It's a royal pain in the ***, so I will not likely bother getting one in my lifetime. Fun fact: the guy who invented car mufflers invented suppressors.

Imagine having to pay $700 to keep your car quiet lol.

That’s a lot of hassle. There are probably some skilled machining people that can make them. Without all the hassle.

Advertisement
Back