UGA lol

Lokest

Cavemantalytics PhD.

GPIX.gif

Advertisement
Why would suppressors need to be even more expensive than they are now? They suppress the sound, not eliminate it. It’s actually a really important thing to have for hog hunting.

PS Lol at Fromm, Black men/women have the right to buy firearms and mods just as much as I do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes. When you aren’t a racist POS it’s hard to truly fathom how prevalent that mindset is if you aren’t the one being suppressed/abused.

Not like he had a future football career the way he throws a ball, but it’s definitely over now

"You know what, while we're at it , I've heard from multiple sources he has sexually assaulted people as well."

That was in the re-tweet.

The saddest part about all of this, is not the text message or the ideology behind the text message....it's not even the retweet. It's the fact that the SEC has been known for this among their fans and some of the players they recruit (since a lot of them are in SEC territory), and this won't do a darn thing from stopping parents w/in the inner city still peddling their children to the highest bidder w/in this conference.

He was lucky to even be drafted. Hes pedestrian and UGA fans should honestly want kirby sent to the guillotine for losing fields to keep him (if the majority of them didnt share the same backwoods inbred mentality that fromm has)

Hope the degree is decent because his NFL dream is gone

You know who should be most offended by his comments?

Non-elite Whites, who definitely own more firearms than any elite could ever imagine.

As Black legal gun owner, I'm not upset one bit, I exercise my 2nd amendment right just like anybody else can & I'll be damned if someone thinks they could stop me from doing so. Making suppressors more expensive would do absolutely nothing lol.

Fromm is a dumbass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back