UGA lol

Advertisement
You know who should be most offended by his comments?

Non-elite Whites, who definitely own more firearms than any elite could ever imagine.

As Black legal gun owner, I'm not upset one bit, I exercise my 2nd amendment right just like anybody else can & I'll be damned if someone thinks they could stop me from doing so. Making suppressors more expensive would do absolutely nothing lol.

Fromm is a dumbass.
You sound like a shotgun man...like Gaz from the original Modern Warfare.

“I keep this for close encounters”

Based on the article, his former teammates seem unwilling to forgive even after his apology.

Ya its their competition pistol. Picked up an optic for it too.

You’re into competition shooting?

96022D17-CAF5-4B01-850D-0561AAE45294.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
As an aside (kind of), I know that the lion's share of our posters are from Florida on the board. I've seen several from GA, NC, SC, VA NY, CA, TX, so we get a pretty diverse geography on here. Nonetheless, based on the geography alone, I'd have to imagine most people on our board are gun owners.

As an aside (kind of), I know that the lion's share of our posters are from Florida on the board. I've seen several from GA, NC, SC, VA NY, CA, TX, so we get a pretty diverse geography on here. Nonetheless, based on the geography alone, I'd have to imagine most people on our board are gun owners.
Idaho as well for the homie @IDCANE

I got Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 last year & a HK MP5SD.

I'm not a heavy gun guy, but my cousin who's a retired Marine recommended them for me & I've liked them so far.

Wanna get a Shotgun but don't know which one to get.
I’ve got the shield 1.0 bro. Same here. Not a semi auto kind of guy. But I’m open to the house shotgun action if anyone has suggestions.

Advertisement
Btw does anybody got a review for the new Keltec? @CFLCane made this a fun thread now.
I had a P3AT that I couldn't get rid of fast enough. Horribly unreliable. It would stovepipe constantly. I didn't want to carry something that would effectively be a single shot.

Between this and Kirby prejudice ways when he was a player at UGA, south Florida parents really should think twice about sending their kids to Athens. But I know money talks
What was it that happened with Kirby Smart when he was a player at UGA.

This will probably be my next shotgun purchase

Same. Have been looking for one to test drive at the range, but they are apparently hard to find these days. Mostly positive reviews, but I have heard the slide is a bit stiff to operate (potentially a problem if you don't buy a vertical grip because of its proximity to the business end of the gun), and there are occasional complaints about that downward ejection port firing hot, spent shells back towards the shooter.

But overall the platform is very enticing for a CQB shotgun. Badly want to spend some range time with one.

Advertisement
You know who should be most offended by his comments?

Non-elite Whites, who definitely own more firearms than any elite could ever imagine.

As Black legal gun owner, I'm not upset one bit, I exercise my 2nd amendment right just like anybody else can & I'll be damned if someone thinks they could stop me from doing so. Making suppressors more expensive would do absolutely nothing lol.

Fromm is a dumbass.
Good words GF....
Kind of got me thinking I need to get "legal" in front of my gun owner status.

I had a P3AT that I couldn't get rid of fast enough. Horribly unreliable. It would stovepipe constantly. I didn't want to carry something that would effectively be a single shot.
Well not getting that lol. Thank you.

I got Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 last year & a HK MP5SD.

I'm not a heavy gun guy, but my cousin who's a retired Marine recommended them for me & I've liked them so far.

Wanna get a Shotgun but don't know which one to get.
I would go simple if you’re not into guns like that.

Remington is one of the best rifle and shotgun companies in the world. Their shottys are usually what we call “bird guns” because you can use them to hunt duck, turkey, and quail but they’re meant to get beat up, good to learn on, and reliable. They have auto-loading instead of pump as well.

Advertisement
Back