UGA lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, I don't have a Shotty yet but thinking about getting one.

I got a S&W M&P 2.0 & HK MP5SD.
Get you a VEPR12 and make a couple modifications.. it's a ******* beast. 12 round mag slap full of 00 buck? I can unload it in under 20 seconds and drop it right there.

20200604_170959-01a.jpg

Advertisement
What was it that happened with Kirby Smart when he was a player at UGA.
Supposedly got mad because Jermaine Phillips was smashing his sister cheeks and got her pregnant. Made some vile comments about him. Someone on this site told me this and I went and asked someone close to UGA and they told me they heard those same rumors

Last edited:
Hearing there is a run on white bed sheet linen and scissors from the local dollar stores....

Megan Mullen *** tape with DBs and she is wearing Stars and Bars bikini.
Safety scissors I'm sure so they don't put their eyes out.

Advertisement
Do you have that bad boy normally set to stun, or full on disintegrate.

I always liked the stainless Winchester 12-Ga for a boat-gun (Buck shot) along with the Stainless Mini-Ruger 14, back when I was running the Detroit Waterfront, docking at 79th Street while passing through NYC, tied off to a single barge on the banks of the Mississippi, but mostly off Miami, Bahamas or Tortugas while doing a lot of running at night during those wild Cocaine Cowboy 1980s. Stainless was great when you hauled them back and forth to the bridge so the salt spray didn't get them as bad.

Let's be honest, if you came upon a loading operation, you were going to be outgunned unless you had a Seal Team aboard. I always gave suspicious vessels a wide berth. If they were approaching and making corresponding course changes to intercept, a show of force with target practice was helpful - "you may outgun us, but we're going to defend ourselves, by god!" At night they see the muzzle flash. I was pretty lucky to get by unscathed

The Mini-14 wouldn't put big holes to patch in the aluminum of the Burger if I had t use it aboard. And if I thought it might get in close there's nothing that will say stop better than a 12-ga flare pistol round in the face of someone trying to board you on the high-seas. The stainless guns transitioned to home defence (and shooting hogs) - but I leave the flare pistol on the boat.

Tigress II reverse .jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Water bottles make good silencers @Shooter.
Supposedly got mad because Jermaine Phillips was smashing his sister cheeks and got her pregnant. Made some vile comments about him. Someone on this site told me this and I went and asked someone close to UGA and they told me they heard those same rumors
True story. Caused some problems in the locker room four a minute.

Advertisement
Back