UGA lol

Advertisement
I know it's old school as ****, but I keep a .38 Special under my bed for defense. Can't jam and would blow a hole through both a plywood door and the dude behind it. My pops gave it to me when I was young and it's a firearm I'll always cherish.

I'd like to get an AR before they get banned. Not much of a gun enthusiast myself, doubt I'd ever even take the thing out, but my gut is telling me I should have a rifle like that packed away in my attic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Supposedly got mad because Jermaine Phillips was smashing his sister cheeks and got her pregnant. Made some vile comments about him. Someone on this site told me this and I went and asked someone close to UGA and they told me they heard those same rumors
I also heard he was in the very racist white fraternity.

Protection really, I'm not into hunting, just something to have because I've always wanted one lol.
Here’s some legal short barrels if it’s just for protection. You put it on the Right side of you when your driving or hide it behind your back when answering the door. Mossberg is a good company and if you go into the tactical section for Remington shotguns you can see other short barrels.

Advertisement
"You know what, while we're at it , I've heard from multiple sources he has sexually assaulted people as well."

That was in the re-tweet.

The saddest part about all of this, is not the text message or the ideology behind the text message....it's not even the retweet. It's the fact that the SEC has been known for this among their fans and some of the players they recruit (since a lot of them are in SEC territory), and this won't do a darn thing from stopping parents w/in the inner city still peddling their children to the highest bidder w/in this conference.

You aren't lying for example LSU fans in 2008

Go Canes

"Although I never meant to imply I am an elite white person"

:snoopfacepalm:

Literally, there is no other way to interpret it. So then why include that part in your statement? Just makes everything worse. Like that Michigan governor saying her husband drove to their lake house solely to rake leaves. At that point, you gotta own it.

Oh

Attachments

• 12E112AE-FFAB-4135-888C-D84AB97D09D2.png
    12E112AE-FFAB-4135-888C-D84AB97D09D2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
Advertisement
I'll always believe athletics and even sometimes general sports fandom are one of the best tools to combat racism.

Sometimes it works in reverse though. I guarantee the Fromm Family and Overrated Jake here felt empowered to hold racist views because they've had black teammates in their home. That somehow they're not racist because they don't align with the KKK but they get to cherrypick things they can be absolutely racist about because they/their kids had black friends or their mom pretended to be friends with black teammates moms.

It's okay though. I'm sure they wear their Chreeestian faith on their sleeve.

Advertisement

"Although I never meant to imply I am an elite white person"

:snoopfacepalm:

Literally, there is no other way to interpret it. So then why include that part in your statement? Just makes everything worse. Like that Michigan governor saying her husband drove to their lake house solely to rake leaves. At that point, you gotta own it.

Da fugg does “While it was poor, my heart is not” actually mean, Jake.

Advertisement
Back