UGA lol

Advertisement
I'm a machinist. You have no idea how much I get asked if I can make them. I always say no. People even bring in parts of them like I don't know what it is.

It doesn’t surprise me. It’s not like I want It. Because, I’m not James Bond. I really have no need for a suppressor/silencer. Although I understand some people use suppressors for other reasons - I guess medical health/hearing reasons. But I’m sure the people that bring you stuff many want the actual threaded movie–style silencers.

Why is this surprising ?
It’s always been this way
Now with social media it’s just out in the open more
What’s crazy is how little self worth some of these kids have and will just go to the highest bidder, that’s why these good ole boys won’t change Bc they know in the end these same kids will just “forget and forgive” if the bag is big enough

It doesn’t surprise me. It’s not like I want It. Because, I’m not James Bond. I really have no need for a suppressor/silencer. Although I understand some people use suppressors for other reasons - I guess medical health/hearing reasons. But I’m sure the people that bring you stuff many want the actual threaded movie–style silencers.
I think in Scotland or the UK it is mandatory to use a silencer while hunting, which is really weird because game wardens like hearing the shot when something goes down. Gun and game laws are totally different there though. I have no use for a silencer though. Most people I know that want them want it for poaching or just because they think it is cool.

Mossberg 930 SPX or Benelli M4.

Can't go wrong with either.

Remington is also a solid brand. If for home defense, whatever you choose, strongly consider SAs over pumps.

Not that there is anything wrong with pumps per se, but with SAs, you take one more action you have to perform out of the equation in a high stress environment.

Always a good thing.
I really like Benelli and Beretta shotguns but I've only own/have used normal hunting styles.

Advertisement
Before this thread gets deleted, let’s get back to the OP for a minute. How many of you guys would like to have your private text conversations posted for the public to review? Have any of you ever made a stupid remark in a text message to your friends?

Naw, nobody here has ever done that...

Let’s keep picking a part every comment anyone makes so we can completely destroy each other. Oh, and let’s make sure that we make it clear that we’re not going to forgive anyone who apologizes. That will help, too.

Before this thread gets deleted, let’s get back to the OP for a minute. How many of you guys would like to have your private text conversations posted for the public to review? Have any of you ever made a stupid remark in a text message to your friends?

Let’s keep picking a part every comment anyone makes so we can completely destroy each other. Oh, and let’s make sure that we make it clear that we’re not going to forgive anyone who apologizes. That will help, too.
It’s an example of a saying I grew up with “what you do in the dark will come out in the light.” It’s emblematic of what’s in his heart which reveals his true character and views of others. So how it got out is irrelevant to me.

Here’s some legal short barrels if it’s just for protection. You put it on the Right side of you when your driving or hide it behind your back when answering the door. Mossberg is a good company and if you go into the tactical section for Remington shotguns you can see other short barrels.

i'd argue mossberg now over anything remington since they got bought out a while back. quality control went down the tubes with mid-2000s 870s rusting out and i don't know if i trust the brand anymore.

Advertisement
They're also not silencers. They're suppressors. Contrary to what the idiots making gun laws want people to believe, they are anything but silent. They just reduce the decibel level to where it doesn't damage hearing.

Since mostly rich people have them, a lot set up gun trusts so their collection doesn't get confiscated upon their demise.

you need to come to texas, man. silencerco kiosks at pretty much every shop and nfa items everywhere. it's a beautiful thing.

NOBODY is looting @MovingZen
lol I'm sure I can be overwhelmed but hopefully I never have to use that weapon other than having fun punching holes in paper targets. maybe some feral pigs, I can see myself shooting some of those ****ers but that's pretty much it.

GPIX.gif

He's for only Elite white people having guns, but is firmly against racism. Hmmmmm?

Makes pefect sense Jake. This way only Elite white people can kill black people.

Advertisement

The manner in which this became public is less than ideal. It was a private conversation, but sometimes to understand the reality of a person, haivng access to private conversations is the method for obtaining insight into the heart. You know, the things people won’t say out in the open.

For example, former Clippers owner Donald Sterling would be current Clippers owner Donald Sterling but for the private, secretly recorded conversations that were exposed by that back stabbing young lady.
So whereas i don’t disagree with the premise of your position, as a practical matter sometimes we need people, to expose private conversations. Imagine if people who currently work in the White House had the guts to expose some private conversations?

Especially when he ******' sucked in comparison...

One of the dumbest moves I’ve seen in quite a while in CFB, and it really makes you question Kirby’s mentality.

It’s not like Fields was a big fūckup. The dude is a hard worker, clean cut, respectful young man. Not that it would’ve mattered if he had long hair and a dozen earrings, but I mean there was literally nothing to criticize. And he was only like 10 times more talented. How do you miss that? How do you miss someone that’s there every day throwing the ball, doing the workouts, where you can see the talent. I don’t get it.

Advertisement
One of the dumbest moves I’ve seen in quite a while in CFB, and it really makes you question Kirby’s mentality.

It’s not like Fields was a big fūckup. The dude is a hard worker, clean cut, respectful young man. Not that it would’ve mattered if he had long hair and a dozen earrings, but I mean there was literally nothing to criticize. And he was only like 10 times more talented. How do you miss that? How do you miss someone that’s there every day throwing the ball, doing the workouts, where you can see the talent. I don’t get it.
Maybe it wasn’t his call.

Maybe it wasn’t his call.

I don’t follow Georgia big-time, so I could be wrong, but I think it was made clear to Fields that not only his last year enrolled at Georgia, but the following year, he was not going to start. In other words he was not going be the starter period, that there wasn’t going to be a competition. Now maybe I misunderstood it, but that’s what I vaguely remember. Maybe someone that follows them more closely has a better understanding.

As much as we rip Mullet for Franks over Trask, this is even worse to me.

And that's why they'll never get over the hump. Dummies had the QB to beat whoever emerges from SEC West but let a little thing like institutional systematic racism get in the way....

Advertisement
Back