UFC 232

Advertisement
Agree about that rematch. Valentina should have the 135 belt in my opinion
Nunes is a natural at 145lbs, moving back down to 135lbs would probably cause her to lose but I still wanna see the fight.

She's got dynamite in her fists, so she's always going to have that edge, but Schevchenko is a great striker as well with very good fight IQ. I'd much rather see them fight again than Cyborg v Nunes in a rematch.

Advertisement
Nunes is a natural at 145lbs, moving back down to 135lbs would probably cause her to lose but I still wanna see the fight.

She's got dynamite in her fists, so she's always going to have that edge, but Schevchenko is a great striker as well with very good fight IQ. I'd much rather see them fight again than Cyborg v Nunes in a rematch.
Still wanna see the fight.. Valentina deserves it....

Cot **** I hate Jones fvvker should not be fighting for the belt but he a bad Mutha Fvvcker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys like Royce, Shamrock, Severn & many of those old era dudes would've been good in this new era in their primes.

But they all would've lost to someone, that's just the nature of MMA, it's **** near next to impossible to stay undefeated your whole career. The striking & grappling is just too advanced in this era.

Royce is arguably one of the best BJJ practioners of all time, but Eddie Bravo proved with the Rubber Guard that even the Gracie lineage isn't invincible, when he basically beat Royler twice.

My favorite fighter of All-time never competed in MMA, I wish he would have, but he was arguably the greatest non-Thai Muay Thai fighter ever, Dany Bill from Cameroon. He (& Bruce Lee lol) is the sole reason why I got into martial arts.

Great insight. Definitely not saying they wouldn't have suffered losses, and as you know it's not exclusively about the art but also about the practitioner. But for me, it's hard to imagine some of those dudes (and Royce especially, who was just so ridiculous) wouldn't hold their own nowadays, even though the sport has evolved so fast.

Advertisement
Great insight. Definitely not saying they wouldn't have suffered losses, and as you know it's not exclusively about the art but also about the practitioner. But for me, it's hard to imagine some of those dudes (and Royce especially, who was just so ridiculous) wouldn't hold their own nowadays, even though the sport has evolved so fast.
Frank Shamrock was the guy that really changed the game in MMA.... He was the first real "hybrid" type fighter that could do a bit of everything....

Advertisement
Back