UFC 232

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The return of Jon "Bones Jones in a rematch vs his toughest fight he's had up to date Alexander Gustafsson.

Jones has never been knocked down or submitted in a MMA fight. He holds the record for most total strikes (1,368) & significant strikes (1,116) landed in UFC light-heavyweight division history.

He’s been taken down only twice in his career, with 35 of 37 in takedowns defended. Gustafsson took him to the ground once at UFC 165 & Cormier also took him down once at UFC 182, that's it. Which makes his takedown defense rate of 95% is the second best in UFC history behind Tyron Woodley at 97.6%.

Gustafsson the big Swedish Boxing expert is coming off his win vs Teixeira by KO last year, but has had 3 opportunities to win the 205lbs strap, including 2 title fights vs Jones & Cormier and lost both, plus got TKO'd vs "Rumble" Johnson.

His height, arm length & Boxing skill is wait makes him such a tough opponent for Jon because Jon can't as easily control the distance like he usually does in his fights. The advantage however goes to Jon in just about every category, he's a better striker, better wrestler & has a better fight IQ using shin kicks to setup the phantom head kick to the temple that did Cormier in.

The only way Gus wins this fight is if he forces Jon to commit to standing in the middle of the Octagon & box with him, and he'll have to KO him. Otherwise, Jon keeps away choosing his shots wisely & strikes tactically. He'll use that spinning elbow to keep Gus from trying to land haymakers, and may even look to catch Gus slipping with a Flying knee. I also wouldn't be shocked to see Jon try to work Gus to the ground looking for the Rear-naked.

I got Jon winning by stoppage in 4th.

As for Nunes vs Cyborg, all the odds are in Cyborgs favor she is undoubtedly the favorite. She's just too big & too strong for Nunes. Her striking is miles ahead of any other woman in UFC. The toughest fight Cyborg has ever had in her career was vs Jorina Baars in Muay Thai, that was 4 years ago.

I'm going with my heart instead of my head & picking Nunes for the upset, but I don't actually think she'll win lol.

Who y'all got?

Advertisement
I hope Gus wins but not putting to much weight on it.... Jones popped hot again and they're letting him fight anyway so there ya go...
I think Cyborg man handles Amanda...... Amanda is good but Cyborg fights like a dude... Just freaking brutal...

I hope Gus wins but not putting to much weight on it.... Jones popped hot again and they're letting him fight anyway so there ya go...
I think Cyborg man handles Amanda...... Amanda is good but Cyborg fights like a dude... Just freaking brutal...
Usada said it was a picogram of Turinabol from his last test, the metabolite stores in your liver for up to 2-3 years.

I believe he's micro-dosed in the past, I just don't believe he did for this fight (I know I'm the only one) lol.

Advertisement

Cyborg is a dude. You can't take that many male hormones/steroids and still be considered a woman.

Hoping for Nunes n Gustafson I bought this tho I said Jones would never get anymore of my money,hate that MF hoping Gustafson kicks his ****

View attachment 73405 View attachment 73406

The return of Jon "Bones Jones in a rematch vs his toughest fight he's had up to date Alexander Gustafsson.

Jones has never been knocked down or submitted in a MMA fight. He holds the record for most total strikes (1,368) & significant strikes (1,116) landed in UFC light-heavyweight division history.

He’s been taken down only twice in his career, with 35 of 37 in takedowns defended. Gustafsson took him to the ground once at UFC 165 & Cormier also took him down once at UFC 182, that's it. Which makes his takedown defense rate of 95% is the second best in UFC history behind Tyron Woodley at 97.6%.

Gustafsson the big Swedish Boxing expert is coming off his win vs Teixeira by KO last year, but has had 3 opportunities to win the 205lbs strap, including 2 title fights vs Jones & Cormier and lost both, plus got TKO'd vs "Rumble" Johnson.

His height, arm length & Boxing skill is wait makes him such a tough opponent for Jon because Jon can't as easily control the distance like he usually does in his fights. The advantage however goes to Jon in just about every category, he's a better striker, better wrestler & has a better fight IQ using shin kicks to setup the phantom head kick to the temple that did Cormier in.

The only way Gus wins this fight is if he forces Jon to commit to standing in the middle of the Octagon & box with him, and he'll have to KO him. Otherwise, Jon keeps away choosing his shots wisely & strikes tactically. He'll use that spinning elbow to keep Gus from trying to land haymakers, and may even look to catch Gus slipping with a Flying knee. I also wouldn't be shocked to see Jon try to work Gus to the ground looking for the Rear-naked.

I got Jon winning by stoppage in 4th.

As for Nunes vs Cyborg, all the odds are in Cyborgs favor she is undoubtedly the favorite. She's just too big & too strong for Nunes. Her striking is miles ahead of any other woman in UFC. The toughest fight Cyborg has ever had in her career was vs Jorina Baars in Muay Thai, that was 4 years ago.

I'm going with my heart instead of my head & picking Nunes for the upset, but I don't actually think she'll win lol.

Who y'all got?

I still don’t know who won that last fight

Advertisement
I love Jon Jones.

Reminds me a bit of how people used to feel about us.
People used to feel we were roiders that popped hot multiple times that snort a lot of blow and run away from the accident scene involving a pregnant woman???

I still don’t know who won that last fight
There's a strong argument for Gus, he controlled the fight the 1st 3 rounds, but Jon woke up & made a comeback in the 4th & 5th. IMO it should been a draw at worse.

Advertisement
There's also some really good fights on this card with

Condit vs Chisea
Anderson vs Latifi
Mendes vs Volkanovski

If you need a link to the PPV, go to MMA streams reddit & there's a bunch there.

Usada said it was a picogram of Turinabol from his last test, the metabolite stores in your liver for up to 2-3 years.

I believe he's micro-dosed in the past, I just don't believe he did for this fight (I know I'm the only one) lol.
Yea I know the story and don't buy a word of it.... Dude skipped a VADA test last week or I should say refused it and then this happens... That's a bit fishy... Like he knew he needed more time to taper off..... Plus he apparently was clean for several tests before this and now all of a sudden a "picogram" shows up??? NSAC got suspicious and then Dana said ***** it and moved the whole card......
This was a full court press by Dana to save a year ending PPV...

Advertisement
They thought we were worse than that.

😂
Can't get much worse than running away from the scene of a car accident involving a pregnant woman.... never checked on her, just ran off....
But I get what you mean.... I was around during the 80's, I watched and heard it all play out....

Can't get much worse than running away from the scene of a car accident involving a pregnant woman.... never checked on her, just ran off....
But I get what you mean.... I was around during the 80's, I watched and heard it all play out....
Jones sucks should have been banned for life hope Gustafson kicks his ****

Advertisement
Back