UFC 232

Ya bro for sure. I remember when Bravo first came out and beat Royler at the ADCC because his style was just so out there and like nothing anyone ever seen before. It always reminds me of that quote " the worlds greatest swordsman doesnt' feear the second greatest, but he fears the man who never trained with a sword". That said though EVERY wrestler I knew bought his books when they first came out because of that lol.(I even bought his books lol). Now that he is figured out the pure bravo guys aren't really doing schit in the mundials, adcc, etc.

Honestly, if I had unlimited time to train I would love to get a blackbelt in 10th planet, a black belt from royce, a black belt from Marcelo, and a black belt form Cyborg(I love the twister lol).

Ya for sure lol. bravo just gave them crazy names and got a TON of attention for beating royler lol. Peope hear crackhead control and this guys smokes tons of weed and has crazy consipracy theories and is a cool guy and just had to find out more about the system. It also helped because he had that wrestling background and at that time Wretling was the BIG thing in mma(still is, but that was when it first started getting real big). tito ortiz, coutoure, etc were all big names at that point. I remmeber though when he first came on the scene and everyone was trying to figure out how to use the rubber gaurd in MMA and all the old school guys where like "if you you use the rubber guard in MMA you are just going to be pounded out" lol.

Ya bro Metomoris 3 was legendary lol. I was honeslty LMFAO . He was such a G to even try to pull something like that off. Every other person has to much respect for the gracies to try something like that lol, but he doesnt' give AF.

Castelle is a beast. he used to have a bunch of vids on youtube teaching moves.
Yessir. A friend of mine used to train out of Fight Sports Miami with Toco Albuquerque under Cyborg. And Marcelo is a pure savage! He Triangled Viera ADCC some years ago, Leo & his brother Ricardo are two of the best high level BJJ's ever, that speaks volumes to how good a grappler Marcelo is.

And yeah I would love to get a Black belt from the Masters like Moises Muradi, JJ Machado or even another legend like Romero Jacare, they're all great. Bravo is the new era guy though I'd love to train with him soak up the knowledge, especially trying to learn how the fck he locked that calf slicer (Vaporizer lol) on Royler.

**** I would like to even get lessons from Lloyd Irvin, even though people like to hate on him he's a beast teacher & his students like Tim Spriggs & Keenan Cornelius are great grapplers in competition.

Advertisement
I feel ya brother just not my MO but I'm not competing at that level . I can honestly say I've never even tried illegal drugs, wish I could say tha same for alcohol my friend I sure do.

I hear that lol. It would be awesome if it was totally clean, but the thing is when so many other people are juicing. You got to do it to and the cycle continues. It would be like if all the 100m dash guys are running with the newest gear on and some guy refuses to use the new stuff because its "cheating" and instead runs in converses and champion hoodie/sweats. It just puts him at a disadvantage for no reason. And you know how the UFC is. You lose a couple times back to back and you are out of there. Back to fighting at the local shows making 5k a night. The thing is if you ever go to a pro gym and hang around the pros you kind of get numb to the idea of them being illegal. Tons of cops were on it at my gym and you almost forget its an illicit drug.

I hear that lol. It would be awesome if it was totally clean, but the thing is when so many other people are juicing. You got to do it to and the cycle continues. It would be like if all the 100m dash guys are running with the newest gear on and some guy refuses to use the new stuff because its "cheating" and instead runs in converses and champion hoodie/sweats. It just puts him at a disadvantage for no reason. And you know how the UFC is. You lose a couple times back to back and you are out of there. Back to fighting at the local shows making 5k a night. The thing is if you ever go to a pro gym and hang around the pros you kind of get numb to the idea of them being illegal. Tons of cops were on it at my gym and you almost forget its an illicit drug.
Absolutely my man I understand the game.

Yessir. A friend of mine used to train out of Fight Sports Miami with Toco Albuquerque under Cyborg. And Marcelo is a pure savage! He Triangled Viera ADCC some years ago, Leo & his brother Ricardo are two of the best high level BJJ's ever, that speaks volumes to how good a grappler Marcelo is.

And yeah I would love to get a Black belt from the Masters like Moises Muradi, JJ Machado or even another legend like Romero Jacare, they're all great. Bravo is the new era guy though I'd love to train with him soak up the knowledge, especially trying to learn how the fck that calf slicer (Vaporizer lol) on Royler.

**** I would like to get lessons from Lloyd Irvin, even though people like to hate on him he's a beast teacher & his students like Tim Spriggs & Keenan Cornelius are great grapplers in competition.

I have been to fight sport a few times when I was at the U. Great gym and great grapplers there. Ya bro Marcelo is probably my favorite pure grappler. I remember that match. Great fight. I try to watch every ADCC I can get my hands on. Ya bro the viera bros are no joke. WHen they hit you with the brabo its over.

For sure bro Machado, Jacare, muradi, etc are all legends in the game too. I would love to train under them as well. I love bravo lol and he is BOYs with 2 of my fav fighters the diaz brothers lol. So I would LOVE to hang out with that trio lol. LMAO ya bro that vaporizer is something else lol.

Ya bro I like irvin too(as a teacher lol). No one can question his results. people jsut don't like the fact that he basically pumps out those affiliated gyms like the classic mcdojos and his crazy news letters he sends out lol. But if I had the option to learn from him personally. **** ya I am jumping on that oppertunity. Ya bro spriggs and cornelius are beasts. I love watching cornelius in particular rolll. Very cool style.

Advertisement
I have been to fight sport a few times when I was at the U. Great gym and great grapplers there. Ya bro Marcelo is probably my favorite pure grappler. I remember that match. Great fight. I try to watch every ADCC I can get my hands on. Ya bro the viera bros are no joke. WHen they hit you with the brabo its over.

For sure bro Machado, Jacare, muradi, etc are all legends in the game too. I would love to train under them as well. I love bravo lol and he is BOYs with 2 of my fav fighters the diaz brothers lol. So I would LOVE to hang out with that trio lol. LMAO ya bro that vaporizer is something else lol.

Ya bro I like irvin too(as a teacher lol). No one can question his results. people jsut don't like the fact that he basically pumps out those affiliated gyms like the classic mcdojos and his crazy news letters he sends out lol. But if I had the option to learn from him personally. **** ya I am jumping on that oppertunity. Ya bro spriggs and cornelius are beasts. I love watching cornelius in particular rolll. Very cool style.
Diaz brothers **** yeah can't wait to see nate smack Conner around the ring again that is must see tv

Diaz brothers **** yeah can't wait to see nate smack Conner around the ring again that is must see tv

**** ya bro!! Great ******* fighters. Could you imagine how lethal they would be in the old school rules? No rounds no time limit? Their crazy cardio and elite BJJ would wreak havoc on guys. Imagine Diaz getting you on the ground and having no ref to stand you up after 5 minutes. He just has as long as he needs to catch you slipping?

Advertisement
**** ya bro!! Great ******* fighters. Could you imagine how lethal they would be in the old school rules? No rounds no time limit? Their crazy cardio and elite BJJ would wreak havoc on guys. Imagine Diaz getting you on the ground and having no ref to stand you up after 5 minutes. He just has as long as he needs to catch you slipping?
Exactly which is why I wonder why nate chooses to stand up and box these guys I.E. Conner when is game is really on the ground

Exactly which is why I wonder why nate chooses to stand up and box these guys I.E. Conner when is game is really on the ground

100% agreed. Its because his TDs aren't all that great and by the time he gets guys to the ground he only has a couple minutes to work in a submission which is hard to do and wastes a lot of energy and basically gives you no benefit.Refs don't think well you know if he had an extra minute or two in a street fight he would have subbed him. They just say he was in guard and didn't really dominate the guy so I will split the round. The new MMA rules really hurt the classic BJJ guy who likes to drag the fight out for 30+ minutes and win via submission. They really get screwed. Honestly. If there was an old school UFC 1 style tournament(With weight classes though) I would pick Nick and nate to win their divisions to be completely honest. They are the type of guys that would fully utilize the nut shots, back of head blows, etc. lol. THey also have really good hands. Andre Ward used to gas up their hands big time and at the time he was arguably one of the best p4p boxers around. They also both have granite chins lol.

Advertisement
100% agreed. Its because his TDs aren't all that great and by the time he gets guys to the ground he only has a couple minutes to work in a submission which is hard to do and wastes a lot of energy and basically gives you no benefit.Refs don't think well you know if he had an extra minute or two in a street fight he would have subbed him. They just say he was in guard and didn't really dominate the guy so I will split the round. The new MMA rules really hurt the classic BJJ guy who likes to drag the fight out for 30+ minutes and win via submission. They really get screwed. Honestly. If there was an old school UFC 1 style tournament(With weight classes though) I would pick Nick and nate to win their divisions to be completely honest. They are the type of guys that would fully utilize the nut shots, back of head blows, etc. lol. THey also have really good hands. Andre Ward used to gas up their hands big time and at the time he was arguably one of the best p4p boxers around. They also both have granite chins lol.
Very good take my friend absolutely love watching the Diaz brothers fight .Nate and Conner I believe will fight again must see tv

Advertisement
Yeah wished he would have chocked his **** completely out in the first fight. And I definitely thought he won the second with that Irish bytch turning his back and running but guess we understand tha bag game.

Facts I think he won that fight too, but the UFC didn't want their cash cow to lose against someone who runs the risk of failing a drug test before every fight lol.

Yeah wished he would have chocked his **** completely out in the first fight. And I definitely thought he won the second with that Irish bytch turning his back and running but guess we understand tha bag game.

One of my famous sayings that anyone that knows me knows I say all the time. If this was a street fight that went on until one fighter was unconscious who do you think was winning that fight now? Well there is your answer.

Facts I think he won that fight too, but the UFC didn't want their cash cow to lose against someone who runs the risk of failing a drug test before every fight lol.
Exactly my friend no doubt nate was kicking his **** **** Conner turned his back and wanted no part of Diaz but the game is bout money **** Dana still crying like a bytch when rousey got knocked the F out

You from Florida my friend

Advertisement
Back