UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
UCF is the best team in Florida because they are better than Florida, FSU, and Miami. Don't try to make it too complicated.

It's not that complicated. What is complicated is you trying to justify an opinion with circular arguments. Why is UCF better? Because they are the best team in Florida. Why are they the best team? Because they are better. This is now getting comical.

Well time to wipe the University of Alafaya Trail **** of all your chins...Just lost to a mid-pack ACC Coastal team.

Advertisement
And that's why UCF gets no respect. Imagine what their record would be in the ACC if they can't even beat Pitt when it's pretty much UCF's super bowl.

We can just stop there, because no one is saying that. My one and only claim is still that UCF is the best team in Florida. No matter how badly you people want to argue against something else, that is all I have said.

Nice call. Losing to Pitt is embarrassing.

lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, if they played in just the ACC they would have quite a few close games every season. They’d win some of them and lose some of them. They’d have their share of wins by blowout as well. But, they wouldn’t be running through the conference like they think/thought.

They got handled by the same SEC team we did last season. And this season they come back from a relatively big deficit on the road only to give up the winning td at the end against a middling ACC team. Same as we did. I don't know, but I'd call that a wash.

Advertisement
Back