UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
1570246760586.gif

Ha! 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They aren’t the 2nd best. That QB stinks. Miami and FSU would both beat them. UCF is a 4 loss team in the G5. Miami is bad but you guys are delusional when it comes to the UCF football program.

No chance Miami or FSU is beating that team. UCF is not a great team, not even a good team, but they are still better than the other 2 programs.

No chance Miami or FSU is beating that team. UCF is not a great team, not even a good team, but they are still better than the other 2 programs.
No chance Miami beats them? That's an odd statement, my man. Maybe you think they'd win, ok. But no chance? That's absurd. This UCF team blows. Last night won't be the last game they lose. That QB is dog sh-t.

No chance Miami beats them? That's an odd statement, my man. Maybe you think they'd win, ok. But no chance? That's absurd. This UCF team blows. Last night won't be the last game they lose. That QB is dog sh-t.
I think The qb just had a bad game but I doubt They would beat Miami or FSU. Not the same ucf team as they were in previous years

Advertisement
Back