UCF - the best in Florida football

I think The qb just had a bad game but I doubt They would beat Miami or FSU. Not the same ucf team as they were in previous years
Really bad game. He looked completely lost. Even the way the o-linemen were speaking to him on the side line showed they have zero confidence in him.

Advertisement
Terrible HC decision making last night. Heupel has cost his team two losses and Several on this site have been sniffing Heupel’s ballz being so great...lol

I think The qb just had a bad game but I doubt They would beat Miami or FSU. Not the same ucf team as they were in previous years
Yeah your right, after our absolutely Dominating performance against Class 5A Central Michigan, who'd think otherwise??...Pfftt....

Advertisement
Yeah your right, after our absolutely Dominating performance against Class 5A Central Michigan, who'd think otherwise??...Pfftt....
They lost to pitt and a group of 5 team... this doesn’t even look close to their past couple of teams.

UCF and Cincy would beat us and Pitt is going to beat us. You can’t win with a QB that learns new **** every week things like “wow I can run the ball”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well looks like they were frauds which everyone with a brain knew. And its a shame they were probably the best for a few years now they are back to normal with that easy *** schedule.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks otherwise, what?

They're still legit, I don't define success by wins and losses all the time. They lost on the road in a game in which their freshman QB made some terrible mistakes. You're a fool if you think they wouldn't be giving P5 competition a tough time every Saturday.

This site is littered with people who care far too much about the failures of a G5 program. Their National Champ trolling clearly works if it gets all these losers worked up to the point to mention it on a Miami football message board.

Advertisement
Back