UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
Listen I was the one saying these guys were trash when they were undefeated. UCF plays nobody they suck period they always have they have benefitted by recruiting guys better then there division has. They woke up for one game and that was it they caught that lightning in a bottle. They suck...it's the same reason why people say we suck when we had a ten win year. They went by how we recruited and they said we caught lightning in a bottle and it was proved to be true same with UCF

UCF just gave Tulsa their first conference win. Tulsa is so terrible you really have to something wrong in your head to pull out an argument that they're better than any P5 team.

The Citadel stopped a 2-7 FCS team at the 1 yard line to win at home last week.

If they had lost that game, the Citadel would have been 4-5 vs FCS foes.

The Citadel beat GT, at GT.

You have to have something wrong in your head to argue that any FBS team is better than GT.

Advertisement
The Citadel stopped a 2-7 FCS team at the 1 yard line to win at home last week.

If they had lost that game, the Citadel would have been 4-5 vs FCS foes.

The Citadel beat GT, at GT.

You have to have something wrong in your head to argue that any FBS team is better than GT.

You sound like the retards trying to define Clemson by 1 game. Tulsa was 2-7 going into last night's game, if you want to pump them up as better than a P5 team, feel free. I'm not going to waste time on that meaningless argument.

You sound like the retards trying to define Clemson by 1 game. Tulsa was 2-7 going into last night's game, if you want to pump them up as better than a P5 team, feel free. I'm not going to waste time on that meaningless argument.

GT has 2 wins, including the win over Miami. That’s actually less than Tulsa has.

Tulsa is 77th in FPI. GT is well back of that at 100.

If USF hadn’t fumbled on a first and goal at the 1, GT would be 0-8 vs coaches not named Manny Diaz.

Quit defending GT just because our Cuban clown coRch lost to them at Sun Life.

Advertisement
I'd rather be a slurper with rooting for optimism for my team than a miserable **** that ******* all the time. Go **** yourself Archie Bunker.

TBH, I still am mind boggled that Manny Diaz got hired as our DC. After his fiasco at Texas and his game at MSU allowing 50 points to Dan Enos.

Forget about getting hired as HC.

TBH, I still am mind boggled that Manny Diaz got hired as our DC. After his fiasco at Texas and his game at MSU allowing 50 points to Dan Enos.

Forget about getting hired as HC.

Yup. I'm sure you're the guy *****ing that our top 20 defense for four straight years has been awful. #MOPESGONNAMOPE

Advertisement
Man UCF has really fallen this year.. It's like they haven't recruited a defensive player in years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back