UCF - the best in Florida football

But to talk about UCF like some cfb goliath is absolute nonsense.

We can just stop there, because no one is saying that. My one and only claim is still that UCF is the best team in Florida. No matter how badly you people want to argue against something else, that is all I have said.

Advertisement
You're just having an impossible time separating the two topics @PanamaCityCanes. If your sole argument here is how much better UCF is than Miami, then congratulations on earning a tremendous W on CIS for that one! Miami has had a dog sh-t decade and a half. We've lost every season to middle of the pack ACC teams and been blown out every time we faced truly strong competition except once vs ND. So, yes, UCF has a **** of a lot more to show over the last few years than Miami does. Who the fvck cares? You're passionately arguing this (on CIS for christ sake) when it's just dumb.

That's what the thread is about. Is UCF the best team in the state. Everything else you wrote is a bunch of stuff you made up. I will pay your rent next month if you can find a post where I have claimed that UCF is a national power.

You're just having an impossible time separating the two topics @PanamaCityCanes. If your sole argument here is how much better UCF is than Miami, then congratulations on earning a tremendous W on CIS for that one! Miami has had a dog sh-t decade and a half. We've lost every season to middle of the pack ACC teams and been blown out every time we faced truly strong competition except once vs ND. So, yes, UCF has a **** of a lot more to show over the last few years than Miami does. Who the fvck cares? You're passionately arguing this (on CIS for christ sake) when it's just dumb.

But then, as with all UCF fanboys, you can't help but wade into the much bigger narrative, trying to make UCF out to be some CFB goliath of a program. The reality is UCF has beaten ONE ranked non-AAC foe in the this entire illustrious run of theirs during any of their regular seasons. People like me and Salt are simply saying if UCF faced a schedule like UFs above or LSUs this year (or pretty much every P5 schedule) for these last 5 years they wouldn't have won all those games in a row. They would have inevitably lost, likely lost many. That's the whole **** point as to that bigger narrative you clowns have been screaming ad nausea. Teams like those above grind you down a **** of a lot more than facing Navy, Tulane, Cincinnati and Memphis. This isn't rocket science we're trying to explain here. Yet it doesn't penetrate your brain one inch, and everytime that is presented you, you run straight back to "UCF is better than Miami". You're a classic exhausting UCF fan boy. I don't know why I entertain your types.
He's a F-ing Dumbazz....Panama City tells me all I need to know...talk about a complete F-ing Cesspool of Humans...

Good, we should stop right here then. That was the whole point of my last post. Yes, UCF has been better than Miami. Why that is such a source of pride for you, I have no idea and I find it ******* despicable. But if that's the W you're so passionate seeking, there you are, congratulations.

When you start playing ignorant devil's advocate against the SOS jab re UCF, you start straying into that greater topic. Hence, the responses you've received here.

Glad we're on the same page.

Good, we should stop right here then. That was the whole point of my last post. Yes, UCF has been better than Miami. Why that is such a source of pride for you, I have no idea and I find it ******* despicable. But if that's the W you're so passionate seeking, there you are, congratulations.

When you start playing ignorant devil's advocate against the SOS jab re UCF, you start straying into that greater topic. Hence, the responses you've received here.

Glad we're on the same page.

Who said it's a source of pride? I made a simple comment and have been attacked ever since. If you find it despicable, contact the BOT and start demanding accountability in the athletic department.

Advertisement
Who said it's a source of pride? I made a simple comment and have been attacked ever since. If you find it despicable, contact the BOT and start demanding accountability in the athletic department.
I meant I find YOU despicable for getting such joy from arguing that UCF is better than Miami.

I meant I find YOU despicable for getting such joy from arguing that UCF is better than Miami.

I know exactly what you meant. If you're going to get upset because someone points out an absolute fact, do something about it. Let the AD know you're tired of being mediocre.

I know exactly what you meant. If you're going to get upset because someone points out an absolute fact, do something about it. Let the AD know you're tired of being mediocre.

Opinions are not facts. They should be based on facts, but are not themselves facts. Maybe this is what you’re confused about. You have not offered any facts to support why you think UCF is the best team in Florida.

Advertisement
Your issue is that you think playing in the AAC is akin to playing in 4A District 10 in high school football. When you obliterate teams like Stanford, Pitt, Cincinnati, Memphis, etc. on a regular basis, it's not that far fetched to think that you're better than freaking Miami, Florida, and Florida State.

Example: Tennessee absolutely sucks. They are much worse than Stanford. Do you think UCF, at home, would be sputtering along against Tennessee like Florida is right now?
Floriduh lost their starting qb last week. Maybe that's why they're sputtering along? 17 to nobody is actually a pretty good half. Other than Florida A&M has ucf held anyone scoreless at the half this year? no Who do you think would win Tennessee or FAMU?

Opinions are not facts. They should be based on facts, but are not themselves facts. Maybe this is what you’re confused about. You have not offered any facts to support why you think UCF is the best team in Florida.

Because they pound every team they play. And some of those teams are better than teams that Miami and Florida struggle with or lose to.

Floriduh lost their starting qb last week. Maybe that's why they're sputtering along? 17 to nobody is actually a pretty good half. Other than Florida A&M has ucf held anyone scoreless at the half this year? no Who do you think would win Tennessee or FAMU?

UCF lost their starting QB and scored 32 against LSU.

17-0 is not a pretty good half against Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, they also didn't sputter offensively.
32 points are not all on the offense.. and 250 total yards is sputtering considering their average was about 300 yards more per game. And that was against a depleted defense. Also, ucf had a month to prepare their backup.. floriduh had a week. So yeah, actually they did sputter. Floriduh already has more yards than ucf did with their backup. so what now?

32 points are not all on the offense.. and 250 total yards is sputtering considering their average was about 300 yards more per game. And that was against a depleted defense. Also, ucf had a month to prepare their backup.. floriduh had a week. So yeah, actually they did sputter. Floriduh already has more yards than ucf did with their backup. so what now?

This guy is really making a comparison between 2018 LSU and 2019 Tennessee. LIke, this is really happening.

Let me know when 2018 LSU drops a game to a new FBS team that went on to lose 57-10 to Western Michigan. That's literally the Tennessee team you're comparing to an LSU team that made it to a BCS bowl.

This guy is really making a comparison between 2018 LSU and 2019 Tennessee. LIke, this is really happening.

Let me know when 2018 LSU drops a game to a new FBS team that went on to lose 57-10 to Western Michigan. That's literally the Tennessee team you're comparing to an LSU team that made it to a BCS bowl.
But but but it doesn't matter who they play.. just so long as they look good beating them.

Advertisement
Back