UA/USAA practices

But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.
Can't keep my name out of your mouth huh F-boy??....was I wrong about Malik Bryant coming to UM, a month before he commited, while everyone thought his 2 Gator coaches would sway him to UF??....Go sit in the corner with your crayons.

Advertisement
But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.
Waiting results of an online class maybe… which would dictate if he’s met graduation requirements? Or test results… a certain score needed for admission?

Advertisement
Shhhhhh....Stop with sensible subject matter
Had a homeboy that played for UF and he said this is what kept Santonio Holmes from coming there… told me they had his locker ready for him and it was next to his. A test score kept him from getting admitted into UF and a similar issue kept him from going to UM which is where he initially tried to get into…

But his scores were good enough for Ohio St obviously

Advertisement
Thank you brother. Which is also why the young man seems embarrassed to talk about it.
Do we think he really wants to publicly say, “I would have already signed with Miami but I didn’t have my grades/test scores in order”. Of course not because it is embarrassing. Give him some space. I have seen nothing in which he has ever mentioned wanting to attend a college other than UM.
Right. And he didn’t mention any other schools or being undecided, maybe because… it’s just Miami (according to those on here I ride with).

Combine all that and interview a high school kid live on national tv, how would you expect it to sound?

Genuinely. If you’re still emotionally invested in this you need to find another hobby.

Anyone who has an inkling into what’s going on with him looks at this interview in a completely different light than “he gone.” I was completely underwhelmed by it.
I thought he was trying not to do interviews and the guy blindsided him on the bench. he seemed pretty pro Miami for a quiet kid.
Interviewer: "Who're you choosing from?"
Cormani: "Miami"
Interviewer: "Miami and..?
Cormani: "Just Miami"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly how I took it gave miami an ultimatum about DVD on staff or he would be at Bama
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

If he signs he loses all leverage. You must be awesome at car dealerships trying to buy a car. Jeesh.

Can't keep my name out of your mouth huh F-boy??....was I wrong about Malik Bryant coming to UM, a month before he commited, while everyone thought his 2 Gator coaches would sway him to UF??....Go sit in the corner with your crayons.
Why argue with mouth breathers? U gave ur info people should take it as is. Thanks for it btw

Advertisement
Back