UA/USAA practices

There is literally nothing that he can sign on 1/15 that matters lol. Do some of you not understand that?

An NLOI is the only thing that is binding for a kid to sign, and he cannot sign that on 1/15.

Yes, if he were to just enroll then he wouldn’t have to sign anything but from everything that I have seen/read, kid isn’t enrolling until summer.

Advertisement
There is literally nothing that he can sign on 1/15 that matters lol. Do some of you not understand that?

An NLOI is the only thing that is binding for a kid to sign, and he cannot sign that on 1/15.

Yes, if he were to just enroll then he wouldn’t have to sign anything but from everything that I have seen/read, kid isn’t enrolling until summer.
we all know that. we also dont know if the EE stuff is true or false. no one seems to get a legit answer on if he graduated lol

we all know that. we also dont know if the EE stuff is true or false. no one seems to get a legit answer on if he graduated lol

Fair enough.

Just scrolling through and seeing people saying stuff like we all will know soon etc. No, lol. We won’t. This won’t be done until Feburary regardless of what he does on 1/15 UNLESS he enrolls early.

Fair enough.

Just scrolling through and seeing people saying stuff like we all will know soon etc. No, lol. We won’t. This won’t be done until Feburary regardless of what he does on 1/15 UNLESS he enrolls early.
bingo. as TOC has said, the only thing we need to really confirm for 1/15 to matter is if he graduated and just kept it quiet

bingo. as TOC has said, the only thing we need to really confirm for 1/15 to matter is if he graduated and just kept it quiet

Which still confuses me cause why go through all this and not just have him sign and figure out the rest after that if that were the case….

But whatever, lol. I’m over it, truly. I understand this kid is elite and sometimes you have to deal with this, I get it I truly do. But nah lol.

Advertisement
I'm not going through this BS all night. For the last F-ing time, I was told it was a Grade issue. Both people who told me were confident.
I'm confused how this is a grade issue? I find it hard to believe that the day before signing day, he realized that he didnt have the grades to sign early with Miami. And then two weeks later, he suddenly now has to grades to potentially enroll early. To me, it's pretty obvious he isn't coming here and that he signed with someone else (Likely Colorado). But I hope i'm wrong

Which still confuses me cause why go through all this and not just have him sign and figure out the rest after that if that were the case….

But whatever, lol. I’m over it, truly. I understand this kid is elite and sometimes you have to deal with this, I get it I truly do. But nah lol.
I never got the not signing stuff even if it were grades. he could still sign and you could figure out the grades later like you said. if they were really really bad, he wouldn't be playing anywhere outside of a juco, but even then he could sign and not qualify lol.

I'm confused how this is a grade issue? I find it hard to believe that the day before signing day, he realized that he didnt have the grades to sign early with Miami. And then two weeks later, he suddenly now has to grades to potentially enroll early. To me, it's pretty obvious he isn't coming here and that he signed with someone else (Likely Colorado). But I hope i'm wrong
he could still sign early even w grades issue. signing early doesn't mean youre enrolling. you still have to qualify and go through admissions.

he could still sign early even w grades issue. signing early doesn't mean youre enrolling. you still have to qualify and go through admissions.
This is another reason why I don't think he is coming to Miami. Grades has nothing to do with it. I don't understand why instead of trolling us, he couldn't have just come out and say he is looking at other options.

Advertisement
This is another reason why I don't think he is coming to Miami. Grades has nothing to do with it. I don't understand why instead of trolling us, he couldn't have just come out and say he is looking at other options.
You think a guy is trolling the university that has given him the biggest NIL offer? If he is that dumb then it is a grades issue because he can’t spell CAT if you give him the C and T.

You think a guy is trolling the university that has given him the biggest NIL offer? If he is that dumb then it is a grades issue because he can’t spell CAT if you give him the C and T.
Even if it was a grades issue, he still could has signed a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
He's a quite kid. As crazy as it sounds (since its not end of the world moping), I took it as him being tired of talking about it and trying not to be a di.ck. He literally shook his head like "not this **** again" and said Miami. And when he was asked if there's other teams he said yeah.. that's all. All as in just Miami.

I'm gonna take him at this word until somebody around here who knows what's up says not to. Otherwise we'll find out in a week and a half.
Thank u my South Carolina brother

Remember seeing his film and immediately being we need a kid like that.. lol.. But he was locked into SC as his brother I think went there and Lincoln vs. Mario was not really a good look for vegas kid. Think he runs 10.3 speeeeeeeeeeed while also being elusive af, can cut without losing speeeeeeed also, just an electric player.. Should be a superstar soon enough in college, will be fun to watch
The first time I saw his film I was mind blown. Kid looked like Tyreek Hill. I 100% agree with you.

Even if it was a grades issue, he still could has signed a few weeks ago.
I don’t know the exact issue but I know he isn’t trolling. But i trust @SWFLHurricane and others who have more knowledge than me.

My personal opinion is that Cormani wants to be at UM for the winter semester, at least in part so he can start collecting NIL money, but that due to some academic issue he was unable to make that happen on ESD. I can’t put all the pieces together but I don’t see a guy nicknamed Money turning down Money.

Advertisement
I don’t know the exact issue but I know he isn’t trolling. But i trust @SWFLHurricane and others who have more knowledge than me.

My personal opinion is that Cormani wants to be at UM for the winter semester, at least in part so he can start collecting NIL money, but that due to some academic issue he was unable to make that happen on ESD. I can’t put all the pieces together but I don’t see a guy nicknamed Money turning down Money.
All I can say is what I was told. This past week I posted multiple times, "Something doesn't sit right with me"....after tonight, I feel alot better.

But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.

But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.
Bro why can’t u & everyone else jus chill until the 15th?!? Obviously it’s sun the kid, his mom, & the rest of his camp is not comfortable discussing or putting out there. You dudes on here gossiping about a 17/18 yr old kid. U just keep saying it ain’t grades or whatever. If not then ok but let the kid have his moment. If it was ur kid would u want ppl to keep jabbing at ur kid & the situation? Pause. Not tryna tell u what to do bc ur a grown man/woman but u’ve made post after post saying the same thing. Let the kid have his moment brother. That’s all I’m requesting

Last edited:
Bro why can’t u & everyone else jus chill until the 15th?!? Obviously it’s sun the kid, his mom, & the rest of his camp is not comfortable discussing or putting out there. You dudes on here gossiping about a 17/18 yr old kid. U just keep saying it ain’t grades or whatever. If not the ok but let the kid have his moment. If it was ur kid would u want ppl keep jabbing at ur kid & the situation? Pause. Not tryna tell u what to do bc ur a grown man/woman but u’ve made post after post saying the same thing. Let the kid have his moment brother. That’s all I’m requesting
its a message board. people will talk about it otherwise there wouldn't be a. point of a message board. just dont open the thread

Advertisement
Back