UA/USAA practices

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol our fanbase is so scary man
Genuinely. If you’re still emotionally invested in this you need to find another hobby.

Anyone who has an inkling into what’s going on with him looks at this interview in a completely different light than “he gone.” I was completely underwhelmed by it.

One of two things from that interview and the reporter didn't press him.

He's sick of the questions. That or there is another team legit in it or in front.

I can't read anything from that overall though. We'll see when the time is right for him and whatever it is, I'll respect it.

Advertisement
lol it’s like the media is trying to help flip him…

Just to give the 🖕Miami, Mario and Ruiz… feels good to be hated again lol

All he says is Miami and all our fans say is "he gone".. Sure this could be a huge troll job but seriously just believe the kid and if in the end something crazy happens then it does but weeks of saying he's lying when he says Miami is stupid.

Signs with Miami on 1/15
Having a symbolic signing ceremony but the official NLI is on 2/2. I think the signing on the 15th involves some financial aid type of thing that he can also sign with multiple schools if he wants. It however doesn’t commit you to school or obligate school until you actually enroll.

It really is terrible putting kids in front of the camera like that and not only asking them Joe rose softballs

Advertisement
Tolbert Bain
20230103_193453~2.jpg

Advertisement
I read Pancake said he was going be on campus on the 15th.

Is it possible Cormani's issues are cleared and he maybe able to EE, hence the 15th?

That would be something if he made an announcement from the Miami campus.
From what was said before the early enrolling plan is out the window. Which (because he wants to play early) means to me that this whole thing is a grades and not Miami issue

Advertisement
Back