UA/USAA practices

Also Dante Moore is QB 1 that kid is the goods if I’m an Oregon fan I’m sick to my stomach
This. I’m still miffed that we didn’t go after him harder early on. I liked him better than Rashada from day 1. And he’s a city kid. I guess He must’ve not been cool with the idea of coming South. But what else could the staff have done being hamstrung by Gattass, and that offense of his. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
This. I’m still miffed that we didn’t go after him harder early on. I liked him better than Rashada from day 1. And he’s a city kid. I guess He must’ve not been cool with the idea of coming South. But what else could the staff have done being hamstrung by Gattass, and that offense of his. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Idk anything about him but just from the outside it seems like he wants to start day 1. Think that’s why he flipped when Bo Nix said he’s returning

Also Dante Moore is QB 1 that kid is the goods if I’m an Oregon fan I’m sick to my stomach
And it was a major L by Mario not pushing as hard as we could have for a visit once he opened up his recruitment and the rumors started. Kid is a monster. We had our eggs in the sideshow Bob basket with the chicken legs.

Facts. Bama basically bought the entire Tagovailoa family in cash and moved them to the opposite side of the Earth but........MIamI NiL is shady bro 🤦‍♂️. At this point you just gotta laugh at the hypocrisy of it all.
But that was just he SEC doing g SEC ****: NIL brought it out in the open where schools have legal ways of enticing. Players and these commentators just can’t stand it.

Advertisement
I believe Gattis had Moore #1, Ponce had Emory and Mario like Rashada
I’m not saying you are wrong but I remember it differently. We were recruiting Moore because Rashada wasn’t in the bag but Rashada was called QB1 on this very site.

Advertisement
see below your post, above this one..

respectfully, I appreciate all the insight on this board but those posts are conjecture and don't support the determination that we didn't recruit Moore hard.

Rahsada popped and he was our second QB, but that's no indication of how the staff/Mario engaged Moore. If Moore had committed at any point before we had 2 QBs things might have been different, but ultimately neither Rashada nor Moore wanted to be a Miami Hurricanes.

If he got an offer from Mario I'd have to believe he got recruited hard. I don't get the impression Mario offers kids he doesn't really want or does anything half-hearted. How you do anything...

Advertisement
Back