UA/USAA practices

Advertisement
It IS a Grades issue....
Thank you brother. Which is also why the young man seems embarrassed to talk about it.
Do we think he really wants to publicly say, “I would have already signed with Miami but I didn’t have my grades/test scores in order”. Of course not because it is embarrassing. Give him some space. I have seen nothing in which he has ever mentioned wanting to attend a college other than UM.

He's a quite kid. As crazy as it sounds (since its not end of the world moping), I took it as him being tired of talking about it and trying not to be a di.ck. He literally shook his head like "not this **** again" and said Miami. And when he was asked if there's other teams he said yeah.. that's all. All as in just Miami.

I'm gonna take him at this word until somebody around here who knows what's up says not to. Otherwise we'll find out in a week and a half.

Advertisement
Kids not trolling

He didn’t get to have his moment so he wants to have it on the 15th

Whatever this issue is, as long as it’s fixed he will be a Cane. If it’s not then he’ll have to go somewhere else, but he’s not trolling

Thank you brother. Which is also why the young man seems embarrassed to talk about it.
Do we think he really wants to publicly say, “I would have already signed with Miami but I didn’t have my grades/test scores in order”. Of course not because it is embarrassing. Give him some space. I have seen nothing in which he has ever mentioned wanting to attend a college other than UM.
Look man...Mario knocked it outta the ballpark giving Reggie Bain a GA spot. Guy is Super personable. Tolbert had me doubled over....Lol...I sat with 3 CIS Posters the 1st half, all Super Cool people. The second half I sat between Tolbert and Reggie, with atleast another 12-15 Bain family members....all were unbelievably nice.

Kids not trolling

He didn’t get to have his moment so he wants to have it on the 15th

Whatever this issue is, as long as it’s fixed he will be a Cane. If it’s not then he’ll have to go somewhere else, but he’s not trolling
I think it is UM or nowhere until after the season. I don’t believe UM has a single hurdle to admission beyond any other D1 college. So if he can be accepted into university X, I believe he can also be accepted into UM. The exception to all of this is Juco.

I think it is UM or nowhere until after the season. I don’t believe UM has a single hurdle to admission beyond any other D1 college. So if he can be accepted into university X, I believe he can also be accepted into UM. The exception to all of this is Juco.
I asked 2 people who I trust 100%...Quote, Are we still in the running for Cormani??, and both said Yes emphatically, and said it was a Grade issue.....I'm rolling with them.

Advertisement
I agree I just personally don’t know enough about the ins and outs behind the scenes to say for sure but I really just don’t see it. You always hesitate when a kid that’s committed suddenly has an announcement but it’s not all that rare anymore if memory serves me right

This Branch kid is an electric factory. Sheesh
Branch is a freak.

Peter woods is going to be a problem.
Remember seeing his film and immediately being we need a kid like that.. lol.. But he was locked into SC as his brother I think went there and Lincoln vs. Mario was not really a good look for vegas kid. Think he runs 10.3 speeeeeeeeeeed while also being elusive af, can cut without losing speeeeeeed also, just an electric player.. Should be a superstar soon enough in college, will be fun to watch

Advertisement
I asked 2 people who I trust 100%...Quote, Are we still in the running for Cormani??, and both said Yes emphatically, and said it was a Grade issue.....I'm rolling with them.
This seems eerily similar to the Devin Hester recruiting story… Do you think some hatin *** coach who lost the recruitment battle at the center of this?

do you think the grade issue has been fixed and he'll be a cane at the end?

Advertisement
I read Pancake said he was going be on campus on the 15th.

Is it possible Cormani's issues are cleared and he maybe able to EE, hence the 15th?

That would be something if he made an announcement from the Miami campus.
Its been posted a bunch but the impression is if he graduated then he can enroll at miami this month just cant sign his LOI until feb

Advertisement
Back