UA/USAA practices

Cool photo of Larry Bluestein and Tolbert.

Larry David What GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.

@SWFLHurricane is wrong a lot??

You’ve been on this board for two months…that’s a pretty small sample size to be saying he’s wrong a lot considering he’s been on the board eight years and has brought a lot of valuable, correct information

Unless I’m wrong and you’ve been on the board longer

Advertisement
Advertisement

I love that a Gaytor is posting a tweet from another Gaytor that called the interview "awkward"...

I guess the Gaytors KNOW "awkward" from the last few public ceremonies when a kid was choosing between Miami and Florida...

I read Pancake said he was going be on campus on the 15th.

Is it possible Cormani's issues are cleared and he maybe able to EE, hence the 15th?

That would be something if he made an announcement from the Miami campus.

You can't enroll on Sunday, January 15th.

You can move in, but you can't enroll that day.

1672847105298.png

I asked 2 people who I trust 100%...Quote, Are we still in the running for Cormani??, and both said Yes emphatically, and said it was a Grade issue.....I'm rolling with them.

Yeah, the real issue is whether he can still EE. The grade thing came up in the fall (i.e., does not impact freshman, sophomore, or junior years, so he is NOT an academic redshirt once resolved), not sure if he got everything cleared for December graduation. Guess we'll know soon.

Advertisement
Which still confuses me cause why go through all this and not just have him sign and figure out the rest after that if that were the case….

But whatever, lol. I’m over it, truly. I understand this kid is elite and sometimes you have to deal with this, I get it I truly do. But nah lol.

If the grade thing pushed his graduation from December to May, he is not PREVENTED from signing, but he may CHOOSE to delay the signing for other reasons. Like if he had to renegotiate the start date of his NIL deal.

We're getting close to the finish line, no matter what the result is.

But I dont think you understand that grades didn't prevent him from signing with Miami. Do you really think his grades all of a sudden got better since early signing day? He has probably only been in school three days since NSD( 22nd, yesterday and today). If he grades were that bad, he would be going to a Juco. SWFL tends to be wrong a lot so take his info witha grain of salt.

SHUT. UP.

Nobody (with actual knowledge) has ever said he was PREVENTED from signing. It was a choice. For multiple reasons.

What you CAN do and what you CHOOSE to do are often two different things.

SHUT. UP.

You truly know nothing, and you certainly add nothing.

Advertisement
Had a homeboy that played for UF and he said this is what kept Santonio Holmes from coming there… told me they had his locker ready for him and it was next to his. A test score kept him from getting admitted into UF and a similar issue kept him from going to UM which is where he initially tried to get into…

But his scores were good enough for Ohio St obviously

The reality is, there were probably a couple of other related issues at hand (mostly involving timing), but he still needed SOMETHING to get into Ohio Taint.

I do know that UM had a minimum standardized test score at that point in time, we did not fully utilize the NCAA sliding scale (i.e., allowing higher GPA to offset a lower SAT/ACT score). I can't speak for UF's situation, but UM and/or UF may have also had a cutoff date for getting a qualifying test score, and might not have allowed a late-breaking test score to change the determination.

10:50 a.m. CT — East: The East offensive line group as a whole is so physically imposing. The starting 5 of DJ Chester, Monroe Freeling, Caden Jones, Kelton Smith and Samson Okunlola looks like a Power 5 game-ready unit right now. That doesn’t even include the likes of five-star Penn State signee Jven Williams. Absolutely loaded group. — Cody Bellaire, On3 Scouting and Rankings Assistant

when I see plays like that
what makes him and washington slot guys vs outside wrs?
OBJ was only 5 10 at most and stick skinny and was elite outside WR
are we pencilling them into the slot due to height?

OBJ measured in at 5’11 1/4 at the NFL combine, so no, he was not “only 5 10” lol. Joseph isn’t even 5’9, so unless he was a freak of nature with elite speed, hops, and strength a la Tyreke Hill, he is best suited for inside.

Advertisement
Back