UA/USAA practices

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane is wrong a lot??

You’ve been on this board for two months…that’s a pretty small sample size to be saying he’s wrong a lot considering he’s been on the board eight years and has brought a lot of valuable, correct information

Unless I’m wrong and you’ve been on the board longer
I keep tellin y’all (Mods)?that this dude is a troll! Everything he’s been posting about Cormani has been negative

Advertisement
If you think that’s a hold you need to stop giving football takes. He hit a wall and lost leverage asap and got twisted to the ground.
Some fans wanna complain about how the good ole days of physical football is dead, then complain that everything is a penalty

Advertisement
-- Samson Okunlola, OT, Brockton (Mass.) Thayer Academy, Miami signee: similar to the West's Kadyn Proctor, Okunlola looks like a potential ready-to-play option once he arrives on campus. He's a punchy assailant at the point of attack with anvil-dropping sit-down ability to stone pass rushers in 1-on-1 reps. His huge base and long arms make him a high-ceiling pass protector.

Made Gabe Brooks top 5 on offense for the East today

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve Smith was 5'9 but he had the heart and mind of a 6'4 WR. Those are few and far in between. In 2022 I'd day Tyreek is the only legit outside guy unddr 5'10 but he's built different.
The common denominator there is elite speed. You can play outside if you're incredibly fast, regardless of your height.

@SWFLHurricane is wrong a lot??

You’ve been on this board for two months…that’s a pretty small sample size to be saying he’s wrong a lot considering he’s been on the board eight years and has brought a lot of valuable, correct information

Unless I’m wrong and you’ve been on the board longer
He’s an old young friend.

Advertisement
Back