UA and All American bowl updates

His tape, to me, was a big kid making catches fairly wide open. Nothing too explosive. Sure, he might be a good possession guy and RZ threat, but he didnt have a tape anywhere near as good as Mallory, for instance.

Flip side, guy could be DeForest Buckner on defense.

good comp. his$$ position is DL

Advertisement
I didn’t realize Taylor is that fast. Hopefully the Dolphins draft him or Hubbard with one of the later 1st rd picks they have

Real fast - just doesn't look like it on TV but he chews up yards in chunks. His track times are real good though.

I didn’t realize Taylor is that fast. Hopefully the Dolphins draft him or Hubbard with one of the later 1st rd picks they have

Taylor is nice but no way I'm drafting a RB first round in today's NFL. Not when you have guys like Cook, Chubb, Aaron Jones, Henry, Chris Carson, Kareem Hunt all going second round or later. While it's nice to have the Barkleys, Fournettes, McCaffreys, and Elliots their teams aren't winning so why pay such a high price tag when you can get similar production in the later rounds. Cowboys paid Elliot all that money and they still sucked when the next guy would have put up 90% of Zeke's numbers behind that OL.

Advertisement
Swift is good but would not pick in first rd.
I like the Clemson and Wisconsin RB better

I started to dig into Wisconsin RB recruiting. They seem to love these guys from south jersey. Clemments, Taylor... not heavily recruited, but dominated south jersey ball. No idea why we don’t recruit that area harder. Solid DBs and RBs.

I started to dig into Wisconsin RB recruiting. They seem to love these guys from south jersey. Clemments, Taylor... not heavily recruited, but dominated south jersey ball. No idea why we don’t recruit that area harder. Solid DBs and RBs.

dayne is from NJ as well. Think he was the first

Advertisement
I prefer Dobbins to Taylor, whose quickness is just eh. Taylor can play, obviously. And, he's fast in a straight line. Depends on where you're drafting either.

I prefer Dobbins to Taylor, whose quickness is just eh. Taylor can play, obviously. And, he's fast in a straight line. Depends on where you're drafting either.

Beyond the first round, the guy that is being overlooked is AJ Dillon.

He reminds me a bit of Nick Chubb. Produced every year and is a rare combination of size and explosion. They are two of the freakiest testers at RB and it shows on the field. Dillon was a 135 SPARQ guy coming out of high school at 6'1, 240.

Beyond the first round, the guy that is being overlooked is AJ Dillon.

He reminds me a bit of Nick Chubb. Produced every year and is a rare combination of size and explosion. They are two of the freakiest testers at RB and it shows on the field. Dillon was a 135 SPARQ guy coming out of high school at 6'1, 240.
He won't be overlooked if he just mildly beats out his testing results from HS. We'll see if he can beat out that previous shuttle and 40. His testing results indicate a more sudden player than what I've seen on the field, but he's valuable in a lot of ways. Athletically, I expect his profile will look somewhat like Jay Ajayi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, Zach Evans not announcing for UGA today. We talk about troll recruitments. He’s had one that would make Keef Bryant laugh.

Advertisement
Back