UA and All American bowl updates

Advertisement
****, Zach Evans not announcing for UGA today. We talk about troll recruitments. He’s had one that would make Keef Bryant laugh.
Wow... he’s had such a wild recruitment, he’s very talented but man he seems like a head case

glad we got our rb duo locked with little to no drama. Knighton came at perfect time with Lingard announcing to transfer a month later

Washington needs to pick out his OL number lol. My man looking cardboard stiff

I am not sure that Washington will gain the weight for an OT. He seems like he forgot the snap count and got off the line a second slow. He half heartedly goes for the jump ball. That is a bad look. Would still take him though

Advertisement
driving the price up. He's got 4 of the biggest bag schools after him
Wow... he’s had such a wild recruitment, he’s very talented but man he seems like a head case

Dude got told to go home by his HS the night before the state championship game, there's big problems. I'm not sure if it's bag game or even worse problems.

glad we got our rb duo locked with little to no drama. Knighton came at perfect time with Lingard announcing to transfer a month later
I think Chaney and Knighton coming is the reason Lo bounced, not the other way.

I think Chaney and Knighton coming is the reason Lo bounced, not the other way.
yeah I’m just saying, I’m glad we got him locked up early even before the Lingard transfer was announced. Love that knighton actively sought competition because he could have easily went to FSU where they don’t have much at rb. Some players are just wired differently

Advertisement
I started to dig into Wisconsin RB recruiting. They seem to love these guys from south jersey. Clemments, Taylor... not heavily recruited, but dominated south jersey ball. No idea why we don’t recruit that area harder. Solid DBs and RBs.
Jersey has ballers all over. Best basketball state too

Yeah, if we only had Chaney, we'd have serious lack of depth at the RB position. I don't count Burns as a Miami quality RB. Chaney and Knighton should have little problem jumping him on the depth chart. And Cam's in his (likely) final year at Miami next season.

Advertisement
Yeah, if we only had Chaney, we'd have serious lack of depth at the RB position. I don't count Burns as a Miami quality RB. Chaney and Knighton should have little problem jumping him on the depth chart. And Cam's in his (likely) final year at Miami next season.
Gonna have to take another two backs in 2021. Burns gotta graduate at some point right? Cam will leave cause that’s the Miami way lol. That leaves Chaney and knighton.

Advertisement
yeah I’m just saying, I’m glad we got him locked up early even before the Lingard transfer was announced. Love that knighton actively sought competition because he could have easily went to FSU where they don’t have much at rb. Some players are just wired differently
You're absolutely correct

Advertisement
Back