UA and All American bowl updates

that Zach Evans is a head case. Supposedly signed his LOI and 24 hours later started calling other coaches again. Rumor is LSU. Now he isn't enrolling early either because he didn't get a qualifying score on his ACT. Assumption is he signed with UGA but they don't even know what's up.

Advertisement
Yeah, if we only had Chaney, we'd have serious lack of depth at the RB position. I don't count Burns as a Miami quality RB. Chaney and Knighton should have little problem jumping him on the depth chart. And Cam's in his (likely) final year at Miami next season.
Cam will leave because he shouldn't be playing much with Chaney and Knighton here.

Cam will leave because he shouldn't be playing much with Chaney and Knighton here.
I’m really to the point with this QB/offense issues that I’m very close to saying “Eff it” and running a wing T for that very reason.

Advertisement
No rosemary is a cold ***** and knew he wasn't coming here.

Like the female who ace

Good each can get 60-90 carries

Knighton
Chaney
Cam
Burns

That's only like 300+ carries preach longevity
rosemay wanted to stay home but just couldnt take playing for this staff.

Wow... he’s had such a wild recruitment, he’s very talented but man he seems like a head case

glad we got our rb duo locked with little to no drama. Knighton came at perfect time with Lingard announcing to transfer a month later

Advertisement
Julian Fleming is an absolute freak. Him growing up 1.5 hours from Penn State and being there more times than Stevenson was at UM, killed PSU Fans. There was an article written where he explains why he left. One thing stands out that has a direct link to the Lingard situation some have been arguing over.

“I thought, they got the No. 1 receiver last year, and, he had a little injury in spring ball or whatever, but for him not to be utilized at all throughout the offense, I did see that throughout the year. I didn’t agree with it,” Fleming said. “You have to play your best players and obviously he’s a freak. He’s 6-3, 6-4, 215 pounds and they just didn’t utilize him whatsoever.”

“That was one of the big things I really always thought about and it kind of took its toll a little bit, just seeing the No. 1 kid go in and not play at all,” continued Fleming. “I think he played like three games so he’ll be good for a redshirt year, but just to come in right away and have no immediate impact and not be able to get on the field as much as you’d like – whether it be that he wasn’t producing enough or anything like that or he wasn’t coached well enough – he still was the No. 1 kid and didn’t get on the college field probably as much as he wanted to see. I saw that from a distance and analyzed that a little bit.”

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatef...-brian-hartline-psu-instability-and-more.html

It wasn't just the part above - he mentioned coaching stability (really close with Brian Hartline, PSU is on their 3rd WR coach since they started recruiting him) and on field results as well.

Southern Columbia the school he plays for is legit in the middle of bum ****. They mercy ruled every single team they played & haven’t lost a game in like 5 years lol Crazy stuff.

Advertisement
I started to dig into Wisconsin RB recruiting. They seem to love these guys from south jersey. Clemments, Taylor... not heavily recruited, but dominated south jersey ball. No idea why we don’t recruit that area harder. Solid DBs and RBs.
Funny. People here used to complain about Jersey boys as "coal shovelers."

Jersey, especially South Jersey, has been one of the richer areas over the years. We got Greg Mark, Danny Stubbs, Howard Clark, and Bryant McKinnie (I believe) from Jersey. We had two or three Jersey kids start or at least play a lot in the 2002 Rose Bowl: Clark, James Lewis and maybe the OL nicknamed "Dump truck".

There's talent in Jersey.

Funny. People here used to complain about Jersey boys as "coal shovelers."

Jersey, especially South Jersey, has been one of the richer areas over the years. We got Greg Mark, Danny Stubbs, Howard Clark, and Bryant McKinnie (I believe) from Jersey. We had two or three Jersey kids start or at least play a lot in the 2002 Rose Bowl: Clark, James Lewis and maybe the OL nicknamed "Dump truck".

There's talent in Jersey.

shoutout to easy Ed.

Evans is proof that Smart is focusing on bringing in talent regardless of character (yes I know he was dropped but Saban figured that out long ago). He's brought in a lot of head cases just because they have a 5* or 4* star by their name and not coincidentally they drop several games a year and have lots of guys get in trouble.

Once he starts figuring out that he needs less head cases (and switch to a spread offense) they may actually ascend to the top.

Advertisement
fire. Can you tell football ville when showing highlights to get roster names so we can know what kids are making plays in the highlights
If I filmed and edited, I think that would be an easier task. Typically I get a footage dump, and just have to edit that ASAP lol.

Advertisement
Back