UA and All American bowl updates

will see early playing time if we actually run a spread. We will see 3-4 RBs play most likely next year

Indeed. In a legit program, no way Chaney and Knighton don't get minutes. Both of them are physical runners, and by that I mean teams won't be arm tackling them. I also hope their physicality will push Cam to play next season more like his freshmen year where I thought he ran with more physicality.

Advertisement
Jalen rivers one of the top 5 performers on offense on day 3 at the under armour all American practice week. Has been very solid every day. This is a loaded dline group so for him to stand out that much says a lot about rivers imo. Bodes well for us he’s doing it at Tackle too which we need in the worst way.
View attachment 106804

They had the practice on TV the other day and I was watching the offensive line drills. He looked really good. Martinez looked really bad. He got beat every single time. Look like he didn’t belong out there

Why would he switch positions? He would be unstoppable in the red zone as a tight end

His tape, to me, was a big kid making catches fairly wide open. Nothing too explosive. Sure, he might be a good possession guy and RZ threat, but he didnt have a tape anywhere near as good as Mallory, for instance.

Flip side, guy could be DeForest Buckner on defense.

Advertisement
Every year our commits stand out in all star games..

Nothing new
Every year we make more lut of a few anecdotes than we should. Nothing new.

Cheney’s great, but we overdo this stuff all the time. Our recruiting rankings haven’t been too low.

Advertisement
Why would he switch positions? He would be unstoppable in the red zone as a tight end

He's got feet of stone. I don't think DE is for him either. He's got to get in shape and play like TE like Tim Duncan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back