UA and All American bowl updates

Advertisement
Got a question. If you look at the comments section in that video there is a douche saying Channey will be driving a Tesla in the Future. Was he claiming we give Teslas or am I reading too much into this?
I think his point was Chaney is the type of person who values sustainability. It might have been an indirect swipe at his masculinity.

Advertisement
will see early playing time if we actually run a spread. We will see 3-4 RBs play most likely next year

Just as long as it's not Parrott or Murphy carrying the ball. ... I'd be fine with Harris, Burns, Chaney and Knighton all getting reps. True freshman RBs can be effective as long as they're not asked to block.

Still think we should go after Parrish as an athlete. If he loses out at RB, he'd still be talented enough to be a WR or DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ima laugh so hard when everybody tries to jump back on the Chaney bandwagon...

Some of us been telling yall that boy is literally one of the top 3 Best backs in the NATION.
Kid is the real deal. He’s talented, serious, low drama, committed. Strong, athletic, trains seriously. Will be 3 and out as long as he doesn’t get injured.

Advertisement
When did he say he doesn’t think so?
F4128EFC-6F4A-4FC6-B1B4-09FECBF3D11E.png

Advertisement
Back