UA and All American bowl updates

Love threads like these, it's a shame because these are the threads boards like these are for and there are too many tares to get to the wheat on the board.

Advertisement
Reggie I don't think is all that interested in becoming a full time coach, he does great with the NFL Network.

Ed on the other hand absolutely wants to coach somewhere & was coaching with the Bills for a lil bit...

I'm usually against bringing back a former legends on a coaching staff because they can become immovable objects if it doesn't work out, but in Ed's case he would be the exception to the rule. He could very easily be the Safeties/Special Teams coach & would do a phenemonal job. His football knowledge & IQ is unmatched & he would kill it on the trail.

We should hire a lot of these guys as analysts. Make it a part-time job to teach technique, run film study, and be on campus when recruits are visiting (assuming thats not a violation).

Its well documented that a successful football team leads to more/better applicants raising the educational profile of the University and at the same time increasing donations. Miami needs to step up to the big boy table and start spending money.

Gotta be worsham. 2 reasons being the double hip surgery and the fact that img is all about football and prepping kids for those games. If its Redding that's small like that I'd be worried about him.
Yeah it’s worsham. Regardless I like The way worsham looks running some of these routes at the event. Redding’s close to 200 pounds already and well put together.

Gotta be worsham. 2 reasons being the double hip surgery and the fact that img is all about football and prepping kids for those games. If its Redding that's small like that I'd be worried about him.

they said it was Worsham which makes sense. He looked rail skinny in his picture with Stubbs. Kid will add 15 lbs by fall easily.

Advertisement
they said it was Worsham which makes sense. He looked rail skinny in his picture with Stubbs. Kid will add 15 lbs by fall easily.
Yep, him looking explosive on some of these routes was all I needed to see though. Good get for us
9F051D04-DA81-4386-8269-02AE78AA5536.jpeg

And there is a perfect opportunity for this to happen now if Blake Baker goes back and take the La Tech DC vacancy.

Hypothetically you can move Banda to DC and LB coach (since we know Manny not firing him and Manny stay involved with calling defense), leave Rumph at CB coach and bring Ed in as Safeties coach.

Is this speculation or is this a real possibility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a question. If you look at the comments section in that video there is a douche saying Channey will be driving a Tesla in the Future. Was he claiming we give Teslas or am I reading too much into this?

No the guy who made the comment about Miami not being relevant says in his profile that "he is going to be a future telsa driver " and they are clowing him

Nah he has OL written all over him.

From everything I have read he doesn’t like to block. The kid was always a weird prospect. He has a massive frame and is athletic but it’s not like his testing numbers are eye-popping. Theo Johnson is a much more athletic tight end for comparison. Im not so sure Washington with another 50-70 pounds is still enough of a plus athlete to be special at left tackle.

Even at defensive end the guy isn’t near as athletic as a guy like Height (auburn) or Chantz Williams.

With all that said he was supposedly completely uncoverable and boxing out everyone at the Miami Paradise camp (not in pads).

Every team wants him but who knows what the long term plan for him really is.

Advertisement
Back