UA and All American bowl updates

Worsham can get open, beat avantae williams a few times. He looks dare i say explosive on That route at 2:30. I saw him get another slant route where he made a move on the db to get open on the slot in the 11 on 11 period and caught the ball. Ivins said he caught a 40 yard td yesterday too.
View attachment 106732
other note from this video, Julian Fleming looks very explosive and will continue what osu does at receiver

worsham looks more sudden and more explosive than I thought He would be. Good addition to the receiver room

Advertisement
worsham looks more sudden and more explosive than I thought He would be. Good addition to the receiver room

Thanks for posting the clips Brock. I couldn't really see in that clip because the view was obscured. I like Worsham and am interested to see what he looks like against peer competition.

Advertisement
This is the kind of kid we’ve been missing at wideout. High points well and catches with his hands. Elite body control too.

Jeremiah Payton has that ability as well.... hopefully we have a much better QB capable of making the kinds of throws needed for our receivers to make these types of plays.

Exactly. I think ed is going to be a slam dunk at wherever he lands. Regarding reggie, idk how interested he is in coaching but he was such a technician while being an incredible athlete. I think he can relate to these kids as well along with knowing what real work ethic is. I also think bringing in ed takes pressure off rumph in recruiting if we indeed do keep him

And there is a perfect opportunity for this to happen now if Blake Baker goes back and take the La Tech DC vacancy.

Hypothetically you can move Banda to DC and LB coach (since we know Manny not firing him and Manny stay involved with calling defense), leave Rumph at CB coach and bring Ed in as Safeties coach.

And there is a perfect opportunity for this to happen now if Blake Baker goes back and take the La Tech DC vacancy.

Hypothetically you can move Banda to DC and LB coach (since we know Manny not firing him and Manny stay involved with calling defense), leave Rumph at CB coach and bring Ed in as Safeties coach.

If that happens I'm done. I'd rather hire reed as a dc and first time coach than promote panda to dc

Advertisement
If that happens I'm done. I'd rather hire reed as a dc and first time coach than promote panda to dc

Banda is already CO- DC ( I hope you know this) so you know this is the only logical way it happens. I stated last year when Manny left for Temple, we should gamble and bring in Reed as DC. Realistically though know one is going to bring him in as DC without being a position coach 1st. I wish we would be trailblazers and try this similar to how some NBA Franchises have with bringing some former players in as coaches (most notably successful ones like Jason Kidd)

He is already CO- DC so you know this is the only logical way it happens. I stated last year when Manny left for Temple, we should gamble and bring in Reed as DC. Realistically though know one is going to bring him in as DC without being a position coach 1st. I wish we would be trailblazers and try this similar to how some NBA Franchises have with bringing some former players in as coaches (most notably successful ones like Jason Kidd)
Co-DC in name only. He dont call **** in game

Co-DC in name only. He dont call **** in game
You know I know this, I'm just stating realistically how this would play out. Is it my preference no, but you have to be realistic if you want to get Ed on staff and this is how it happens.

Advertisement
DW doesn’t look like the same guy from Paradise camp. Maybe he’s gotten out of shape on his OVs eating steak and lobster every night? Doesn’t look like the same athlete.
Them pads on bro..it makes a difference tbh..wonder when the last time he has practiced with pads

652C1742-416B-4A11-A364-A5E8D2B14FBE.jpeg

Miami getting guys promotions again 😂

Advertisement
Jalen rivers one of the top 5 performers on offense on day 3 at the under armour all American practice week. Has been very solid every day. This is a loaded dline group so for him to stand out that much says a lot about rivers imo. Bodes well for us he’s doing it at Tackle too which we need in the worst way.
39E49809-F160-4D25-827E-5F11CCE507B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back