U.S. Army Game Thread

Advertisement
little help guys......

McCord announcing at half?

Where are we at in the game right now?

TIA

The Preps Writer for the St. Petersburg times tweeted this (hopefully he's wrong):

" I'm in on McCord to South Carolina. We did a chat with him and it's all he talked about. Said it had best atmosphere."

Advertisement
No...**** Brown. If you did it for your brother, fine, but **** U for turning your back to the best opportunity to ever go your way.

We are Miami fans so I get it but why is the U the "best opportunity to ever go his way?" We have been a .500 team for 8 years (these kids were 8 years old the last time we were decent) and have sanction over our heads.

Yes we have a great tradition but that is in the past at this moment. We need to look at this realistically right now.

Let's see...better coaches, more tradition, better conference, infinitely better school/education, world class city...yeah, he had a better opportunity here vs Louisville

Advertisement
Stefon Diggs remains to be who I thought he was - A super fast straight line runner with little athleticism otherwise.

Kirby is going to be a player. Very encouraged that he's not shrinking in this game and getting his nose in everything.

like to see ....dont even care if he whiffs on a few...kid has a Nose for the ball.................

No lie he compares to Sean Spence a bit....Kirby i believe will be a player...sideline to sideline type...with the help of Northrup another of the same...kid will rack up tackles for us.

Advertisement
Stefon Diggs remains to be who I thought he was - A super fast straight line runner with little athleticism otherwise.

And to he fair, even when everyone was under the impression that we could get Brown/Diggs, our posters who saw them live were saying this. So it wasnt a "we have no shot lets feel better about ourselves" thing

Advertisement
man we have two tackling machines thats why im not worried about Brown leaving for louisville... he wouldve been a back-up anyway..

McCord is announcing at halftime. scout.com has yet to get one wrong. It would really REALLY suck if McCord breaks the streak.

Advertisement
Back