U.S. Army Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
wouldnt surprise me if we never hear from Keith again. I guess Louisville was the best offer his brother could muster. He would have been better off going to Illinois

To be honest, I'd rather see these kids scatter to other schools, then UF or FSU, as long as we take the pick of the litter.

scout.com predictions are still perfect at this point....I'm feeling better about McCord now.

Advertisement
Wow, lot of hatred towards Keith Brown. I cant go that way. The kid pulled off a $60K coup in getting his half brother a football ship. Good for him. It was a choice he was willing to make.

Advertisement
Wow, lot of hatred towards Keith Brown. I cant go that way. The kid pulled off a $60K coup in getting his half brother a football ship. Good for him. It was a choice he was willing to make.

Doesn't make him and his family any less dumb. He wanted to be a Hurricane, they should've respected that and let him go where he wanted to go. They're potentially costing themselves money down the line because lets face it, when it comes to producing top shelf NFL talent it doesn't get much better than Miami even in our current state.

yea but Keith's enrolling in January his brother maybe August if Charlie Strong got any Urban Liar in him he might come up with an excuse to pull his brothers offer before signing day

Last edited:
Advertisement

Doesn't make him and his family any less dumb. He wanted to be a Hurricane, they should've respected that and let him go where he wanted to go. They're potentially costing themselves money down the line because lets face it, when it comes to producing top shelf NFL talent it doesn't get much better than Miami even in our current state.
especially at LB. Just graduating from UM as a LB gets you look. Ask Glenn Cook, Leon Williams etc. I can't think of a Louisville LB in the league

21.jpg

I'm with this guy but I can see it the other way too.

Move along, I'm not sweating losing Keith Brown because his family wanted his bro to get a scholarship.

Advertisement
Back