U.S. Army Game Thread

Wow, lot of hatred towards Keith Brown. I cant go that way. The kid pulled off a $60K coup in getting his half brother a football ship. Good for him. It was a choice he was willing to make.

Doesn't make him and his family any less dumb. He wanted to be a Hurricane, they should've respected that and let him go where he wanted to go. They're potentially costing themselves money down the line because lets face it, when it comes to producing top shelf NFL talent it doesn't get much better than Miami even in our current state.

Im not fully disagreeing with you on the long term outcome of this decision. Im simply saying that I cannot hate on the kid or his parents for making this play. And its not like Louisville is a bad program.

Advertisement
Is it me or do you guys think the organizers put a stop to the hat game?? There seems to be much less nonsense during the decisions. The kids all seem to be more respectful during their announcements.

No...**** Brown. If you did it for your brother, fine, but **** U for turning your back to the best opportunity to ever go your way.

Advertisement
Is it me or do you guys think the organizers put a stop to the hat game?? There seems to be much less nonsense during the decisions. The kids all seem to be more respectful during their announcements.

Its the quality of the kids, I think.

No...**** Brown. If you did it for your brother, fine, but **** U for turning your back to the best opportunity to ever go your way.

We are Miami fans so I get it but why is the U the "best opportunity to ever go his way?" We have been a .500 team for 8 years (these kids were 8 years old the last time we were decent) and have sanction over our heads.

Yes we have a great tradition but that is in the past at this moment. We need to look at this realistically right now.

Advertisement

was thinking the same thing.

McCord with the sack. When is he announcing?

YOu can kinda tell which kids played at lower level schools. They are the ones who think they can dance around and still get loose. This might be the first time some of these kids have been on the field with a BUNCH of other players that can run with them.

Kirby is going to be a player. Very encouraged that he's not shrinking in this game and getting his nose in everything.

Advertisement

was thinking the same thing.

McCord with the sack. When is he announcing?

The only one Ive seen in any of the all star games was James Burgess who fipped up the U then turned it into a Louisville L. I think Burgess earned the right to do that one seeing as how coach Golden redirected him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back