U.S. Army Game Thread

This group of kids seem to have a lot more class and respect than pass classes. Yes sir, no sir. It's good to see. No hat trick bull**** either.

Advertisement
Stefon Diggs remains to be who I thought he was - A super fast straight line runner with little athleticism otherwise.

And to he fair, even when everyone was under the impression that we could get Brown/Diggs, our posters who saw them live were saying this. So it wasnt a "we have no shot lets feel better about ourselves" thing

Ive taken more than one beating on the canestime premium recruiting board for this take, but Ive seen Good Counsel of Maryland play twice this year (against their two toughest opponents) and neither Wes Brown nor Stefon Diggs came off as elite level football players. Now we've seen Wes Brown choose Vandy, which supports my take IMO. Time will tell on Diggs.

DGB is such a monster. That one armed grab was definitely Megatron-esque.

Advertisement
Stefon Diggs remains to be who I thought he was - A super fast straight line runner with little athleticism otherwise.

And to he fair, even when everyone was under the impression that we could get Brown/Diggs, our posters who saw them live were saying this. So it wasnt a "we have no shot lets feel better about ourselves" thing

Ive taken more than one beating on the canestime premium recruiting board for this take, but Ive seen Good Counsel of Maryland play twice this year (against their two toughest opponents) and neither Wes Brown nor Stefon Diggs came off as elite level football players. Now we've seen Wes Brown choose Vandy, which supports my take IMO. Time will tell on Diggs.
I thought Wes Brown choose MAryland?

Advertisement
man we have two tackling machines thats why im not worried about Brown leaving for louisville... he wouldve been a back-up anyway..

naw keith brown would have been our MIKE of the future....good compliments to the guys we have..

Yes, maryland, my bad. But again, the point remains. IMO he was a mid level 3 star kid.

I would have liked for UM to land him but he was FAR from a cant miss kid.

IMO Diggs is a kick returner only. Again, would be nice but FAR from a cant miss/must have recruit.

I thought Wes Brown choose MAryland?

He did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back