U.S. Army Game Thread

don't know who any of these kids are but cal sure is getting a good share of them. I guess they are supposedly the leader for that #7 safety kid too...

Advertisement
Advertisement
don't know who any of these kids are but cal sure is getting a good share of them. I guess they are supposedly the leader for that #7 safety kid too...

Yeah, they are getting a great pull right now. Most of these kids probably would have went to USC if they had room. Shaq Thompson (#7) supposedly committed to Cal via Twitter last night.

I've heard they are cleaning up this year.

My buddy is a USC fan and he said they aren't getting the pick like they usually do. I'm sure their class will still be great, just what he said.

thats good for the pac-12....there is really no excuse for UCLA and Cal to be so bad for so long.

Advertisement
That #11 on the West team has flashed all game long. Going to UCLA. Good get for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
swissdicks is ****ed...ucla and cal are cleaning kiffen clock on the recruiting trail

Cal is cleaning up today. Good ffor them.

The newly renovated Cal Memorial Stadium opens this fall. New football facilities complex is nearly completed (even tho they murdered those ancient trees to build it :)

Could be a fun few years to be in the east bay.

Advertisement
Back