Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell hasn't even picked a got**** school yet and yall dudes in here bîtching and crying.

You are the one menstruating over here. All I pointed out is that some Poco fellow got the boot over two posts that weren't crude, over the top trolling or unnecessary. It was an opinion. You've been name calling and throwing a tantrum bc some of us pointed out the validity in some of what he was saying. Ironic. Carry on.

Advertisement
Campbell hasn't even picked a got**** school yet and yall dudes in here bîtching and crying.

You are the one menstruating over here. All I pointed out is that some Poco fellow got the boot over two posts that weren't crude, over the top trolling or unnecessary. It was an opinion. You've been name calling and throwing a tantrum bc some of us pointed out the validity in some of what he was saying. Ironic. Carry on.

He got banned for being a püssy for 2 straight days. And im far from throwing a tantrum. This is how i talk.

He got banned for being a püssy for 2 straight days. And im far from throwing a tantrum. This is how i talk.

Ok fair enough. I withdraw my complaint. This is the first time I've seen him post.

If we were friends, you wouldn't talk to me like that. That's not cool.

Any thread/post that contains "if we lose Campbell..." and then proceeds to whine about Rumph is premature and weak. Until Campbell signs his a NLI or actually comes out and commits to another school, I will not entertain such soft-hearted and hypothetical tear shedding and griping.

If you think we are losing Campbell to UGA or Alabaga (despite lots of evidence to the contrary) I can understand that. But already assigning the L and putting guys on the chopping block for something that hasn't (and yet may not) happened is absurd (and displays a defeatist and cannibalistic mentality).

Advertisement
Wait.....didn't Rumph just help sign 4 - 4* DB's? That isn't good recruiting?

Rumph coaches safeties now? Good to know.

Most likely Rumph is gonna finish with 1-5*, 3-4*, and 1-3* CB's signed in this class.

Not good enough for you tho?

Let's revisit this once this cycle is complete when we can do a proper eval of Rumph's recruiting the last 2 cycles.

That's fair.

Wtf is going on in this thread? LOL. It's turned very Jobe-esc.

There's plenty of blame to be shared between Diaz/Rumph/Banda for UVA's Benkert starting 19-of-19, Pitt's backup freshman QB beating us in his first ever start, Clemson's Bryant starting 15-of-15, Wisky's Hornibrook going from turnover-prone game manager to Steve Young, and our DBs struggling mightily in contested situations as Wisky's receivers made them look completely outclassed.

If Campbell signs here, Rumph will be justifiably praised. But if we lose that battle after how egregiously the Jobe and Samuel recruitments were misread/mishandled to go along with the poor finishes of the past two cycles, then legitimate discussion needs to take place about staff structure.

With the 10th assistant spot, who else would love to go after someone like Kendall Briles? A new special teams coach? An LB coach who would preferably be a savage defensive recruiter? We only have room to address 1 of those needs in part because we devote 2 spots on the staff to the secondary.

Take a look at the resumes of the CB coaches at UGA, Alabama, and Clemson, and compare it with Rumph’s experience. It’s not even close.

Rumph hasn't even been here 4 years......

You’re missing the point. They hired coaches with college coaching experience, and in some cases NFL coaching experience, and we hired a guy that had only ever coached in high school. Combine that with Banda’s lack of experience and it’s no wonder we’re getting inconsistent results both on the field and in recruiting.

Advertisement
Look at how long this thread is. Y'all know he ain't coming that's why there's so many posts in here.

Only threads that go on for hundreds of posts are the players we don't end up with.

Poco got the Band for keeping it real. Let's not be snowflakes mods

That’s not why he got band. He took me on in the Bama vs. Clemson thread and couldn’t tell me what Diaz did in the Clemson games that caused Bryant to got 15 for 15(we all know it was the soft zone he played) and just decided to **** porst all over the place. Inday banned him from there.

Advertisement
Poco got the Band for keeping it real. Let's not be snowflakes mods

That’s not why he got band. He took me on in the Bama vs. Clemson thread and couldn’t tell me what Diaz did in the Clemson games that caused Bryant to got 15 for 15(we all know it was the soft zone he played) and just decided to **** porst all over the place. Inday banned him from there.

Did WTH's thread get deleted by the mods too?

Sometimes I open these 40 page threads on recruits to see if there are updates on the recruit.

Advertisement
Sometimes I open these 40 page threads on recruits to see if there are updates on the recruit.

I laughed. He's down to us, Georgia & Bama. 2 of those 3 teams are playing for the NC.

It's not us. I'm guessing UGA. I have no sauces.

giphy (13).gif

I laughed. He's down to us, Georgia & Bama. 2 of those 3 teams are playing for the NC.

It's not us. I'm guessing UGA. I have no sauces.

Coffee's for closers. Who gives a sh*t about where they are it's about where we are going. He will get on the field here now and play for titles. Sell it and close it.

Look at how long this thread is. Y'all know he ain't coming that's why there's so many posts in here.

Only threads that go on for hundreds of posts are the players we don't end up with.

Exactly!!! Lol we signing 6 3* between now and February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back