Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
This young man is so strong that little Nicky may have Mark Emmert personally deliver the duffel bag to him.

Advertisement
Cant **** the bed onthe field and then wonder why we dont land the studs.

If we dont land Campbell, Rumph should be fired on the spot. DBs are poorly coached and he is the worst recruiter Ive ever seen at UM.

If Lumph loses Campbell and Richt keeps him around that is very similar to Golden keeping Dnofrio.
OK. Take a cold glass of water and a deep breath.

If we dont land Campbell, Rumph should be fired on the spot. DBs are poorly coached and he is the worst recruiter Ive ever seen at UM.

If Lumph loses Campbell and Richt keeps him around that is very similar to Golden keeping Dnofrio.

He right though. One of HAVE to imagine that Richt purpose for hiring Rumph was for a pipeline to AH and if he ain't delivering then whats the point of keeping him? He is an average CB coach at best who can't recruit. We better have one or the other (great recruiter or great coach) if we plan on ever stopping the Benkurts of the world from tearing up our secondary.

Last edited:

He right though. One of HAVE to imagine that Richt purpose for hiring Rumph was for a pipeline to AH and if he ain't delivering then whats the point of keeping him? He is an average CB coach at best who can't recruit. We better have one or the other (great recruiter or great coach) if we plan on ever stopping the Benkurts of the world from tearing up our secondary.

Richt aint hiring no hs coach for no pipeline. Richt is a established coach.

Advertisement
Buncha women in a sewing circle in this thread.

Settle down. The AH kids want to do their national signing day TV deal at the school. For goodness sakes, let it play out.

Which probably means not much playing time for two years since championship teams are going to be 3 or 4 deep.

doesn't stop Bama from snagging anyone they want down here for the most part.

List who they have gotten down here that Miami recruited.... Miami has gotten their fair share in head to head battles too

If you wanna talk about sofla alone

Ridley
Cooper
Jeudy
Burgess-Becker (ended up transferring but we wanted him)
A-Rob (Ditto)
Jobe
Cowan (FSU beat us out 1st, but we definitely wanted, so although not one of the key ones on this list, still fits your criteria)
D.Wright (others beat us out too, we were way down the list)
E.Jackson (late bloomer who improved academically, but yes we offered and they beat us out in January)

Us:
Hall
Pope
Richards
Maybe J.Johnson?

Anyone else in recent 5-6 years we bumped heads with? Cager? But I'm talking sofla kids as I believe this thread was as well.

The main problem with the presented argument is that "Miami gets their fair share." That's a beta mentality - we SHOULD expect to get every top target we want down here. They should not have to get their fair share, rather other teams get the people that Miami doesn't want. Until we get to that point, we will not cross over to the elite category.

this. has. NEVER. happened

Not gunna lie, hard to watch that OU-UGA game and not think that Tyson is gunna end up there

UGA program has a ton of momentum right now, On the field and Recruiting
I was praying UGA lost this game for that very reason

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They only reason I cared of the outcome of the game. This and this alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buncha women in a sewing circle in this thread.

Settle down. The AH kids want to do their national signing day TV deal at the school. For goodness sakes, let it play out.

It is amazing.
A bunch of women on their collective periods.

Advertisement
Is Tyson Campbell still visiting or what? I’m just asking because I heard otherwise.

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], what is TC's relationship with Ricky Williams? According to him and other 7 on 7 coRches, TC is a done deal to UGA.

Advertisement
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], what is TC's relationship with Ricky Williams? According to him and other 7 on 7 coRches, TC is a done deal to UGA.

Thread you already know he gone... Lmao why ask.. I thought we had a chance but uga hot right now. Even if they lose they can use that momentum. Richt killed our mojo.. I was thinking maybe w TC but after the Wisky game we are who I thought we are.

Anybody that knows anything about recruiting knows that Georgia is dropping some serious bags for TC.

Anybody that knows anything about recruiting knows that Georgia is dropping some serious bags for TC.

Dad’s a retired South Florida firefighter...trust me he don’t need no bag from UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It's true that the longest threads are reserved for kids who don't end up coming here. Hopefully Tyson bucks this trend...

When did firefighters make a lot of money?

There is no reason logically this kid leaves home to play for UGA.

His teammates are going to either Miami or LSU.

He has only beeen to ATHENS twice once when Richt still there.

He knows Rumph better than any coach.

Miami is on the brink of something special.

It’s like 11 degrees up here right now.

Miami is a better academic school than UGA.

Both of Miami’s Cb last year got drafted, and Jackson is next in line.

Only reason to pick UGA is if you were getting paid.

He gone. Fire Coach Rumph. Fire Banda. Blow it all up. 7v7 rumore circulating is as good as gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back