Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
The barrage of pessimism is cringy. Take some Midol & relax till signing day.

If that used car salesmen Al Golden can sign Tracy Howard litterally anything can happen. It doesn't hurt our chances that the coach who convinced Gurley to sign right after Marshall did is batting for our team.

Let it play out. Crazier **** has happend (Golden landed the ******* #1 CB in the country)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reading this board on the dead period is like when you were 16 searching google if your girl is pregnant because her period is 2 days late and you realized you went raw and barely pulled out in time.

The answers are exactly what you don’t want to hear.

Getting sick of how some of these posters have all these **** hot takes. Let the coaching staff recruit, they know what they are doing. They have closed on nearly everyone outside of Jobe. Let them do what they do...

When did firefighters make a lot of money?

There is no reason logically this kid leaves home to play for UGA.

His teammates are going to either Miami or LSU.

He has only beeen to ATHENS twice once when Richt still there.

He knows Rumph better than any coach.

Miami is on the brink of something special.

It’s like 11 degrees up here right now.

Miami is a better academic school than UGA.

Both of Miami’s Cb last year got drafted, and Jackson is next in line.

Only reason to pick UGA is if you were getting paid.

We’re not just firefighters...we’re also paramedics. Trust me, a regular firefighter’s pension plan would smoke most retirement plans...

It’s random there is so much chatter in here about him and UGA being a done deal. But not one person has a crystal ball for him to UGA. I know those can be wrong but you’d think one person would have a UGA pick if it was such a well known done deal. Esp this week being surrounded by media.

Advertisement
From a uga writer i guess.

What's the lure in Athens?

“I can’t really put my finger on it, but it’s a school that I like,” Campbell said.

As for what he's looking for on that visit, the nation's No. 88 overall player is interested in how he fits with the current Bulldogs.

“I want to see how the players, my potential teammates, are. I want to see how they connect and how I connect with them," Campbell said. "Are they the kind of people I want to spend the next three to four years?”

Coaches have made it clear how they see the 6-foot-2 cornerback fitting into their system.

“The pitch pretty much is that they can see me as a guy to come in early and contribute to the team," Campbell said. "They think I’m one of the best corners in the country.”

Campbell has similar sentiments, regarding pedigree, when it comes to Georgia's defensive coordinator.

“Coach Tucker has a lot of NFL experience, and the NFL is something I want to get to," Campbell said. "His history with the guys he’s coached is part of why I can consider him as a coach that I want for me.”

It's not just the Bulldogs angling for his services, however.

“Bama, Georgia, Miami, Clemson, Ohio State (are in the mix),” Campbell said.

Outside of the Bulldogs, no visits have been set, but Campbell says he's got his expectations in mind for each spot.

“The main thing is comfort. Do I feel comfortable with the atmosphere and environment and the players?" Campbell said. "That’s pretty much it. If you’re comfortable, you can pretty much succeed in everything, from school to football.”

It's true that the longest threads are reserved for kids who don't end up coming here. Hopefully Tyson bucks this trend...

Some pretty long threads generated during Tracy Howard's recruiting with the same menstrual postings and, in several cases, folks lashing out at
Howard's Mom because she was allegedly some big-time gayturd fan.

“I can’t really put my finger on it, but it’s a school that I like,” Campbell said.

As for what he's looking for on that visit, the nation's No. 88 overall player is interested in how he fits with the current Bulldogs.

“I want to see how the players, my potential teammates, are. I want to see how they connect and how I connect with them," Campbell said. "Are they the kind of people I want to spend the next three to four years?”

Coaches have made it clear how they see the 6-foot-2 cornerback fitting into their system.

“The pitch pretty much is that they can see me as a guy to come in early and contribute to the team," Campbell said. "They think I’m one of the best corners in the country.”

Campbell has similar sentiments, regarding pedigree, when it comes to Georgia's defensive coordinator.

“Coach Tucker has a lot of NFL experience, and the NFL is something I want to get to," Campbell said. "His history with the guys he’s coached is part of why I can consider him as a coach that I want for me.”

Outside of the Bulldogs, no visits have been set, but Campbell says he's got his expectations in mind for each spot.

“The main thing is comfort. Do I feel comfortable with the atmosphere and environment and the players?" Campbell said. "That’s pretty much it. If you’re comfortable, you can pretty much succeed in everything, from school to football.”

Yea, they don’t lead for him. That’s falls right into Rattler said...He knows where he’s going but is doing his homework. That’s essentially says “I’m going here because I know nothing about you guys”...a guy going to UGA doesn’t sound like that.

My $.02... if you don’t know the answers to some of those questions how could you sign tomorrow if you had to? You couldn’t. All of those answers are a yes for Miami...

People overreacting at the Wiltfong article yesterday.

Advertisement
If comfort with the players is the main consideration, then we have a great shot.

Still don't see Campbell going to UGA. Don't let UGA's season fool you. That success Kirby's having is tied into Richt; the roster he set up for him to make this run.

Again, when Richt got fired from Georgia, and Golden from Miami - which roster was set up for success at that very moment? It wasn't ours.

Jackson went from a JAG perceived by a considerable contingent to possibly leaving for the NFL after one season. This isn't a Micky Mouse staff that we have in place. Rumph can coach.

Still don't see Campbell going to UGA. Don't let UGA's season fool you. That success Kirby's having is tied into Richt; the roster he set up for him to make this run.

Again, when Richt got fired from Georgia, and Golden from Miami - which roster was set up for success at that very moment? It wasn't ours.

Jackson went from a JAG perceived by a considerable contingent to possibly leaving for the NFL after one season. This isn't a Micky Mouse staff that we have in place. Rumph can coach.
Exactly, that’s what I just said in another thread. Is kirby having success with his recruits? A few Jake Fromm, DeAndre swift and Andrew Thomas most notably but the rest of the starters are all mainly Richt recruits whereas look through our 2 deep. Nearly half the starters are guys Richt recrutied already in the last 2 seasons

Last edited:
Like I said, not tripping on if Surtain comes, but I'm **** tripping if Campbell don't. He's always been the #1 DB in my eyes. I've seen enough games to see how his side gets absolutely shut down. Teams are more prone to throw to PS2 side then TC's side. He looks bored sometimes playing opposite. Silvera specifically grabbed TC when he said who else is coming w/ you. I think PS2 is SEC bound and we'll land 3 of the 4 in Chatfield, Silvera, and Campbell. I'm sticking w/ that.

Advertisement
Like I said, not tripping on if Surtain comes, but I'm **** tripping if Campbell don't. He's always been the #1 DB in my eyes. I've seen enough games to see how his side gets absolutely shut down. Teams are more prone to throw to PS2 side then TC's side. He looks bored sometimes playing opposite. Silvera specifically grabbed TC when he said who else is coming w/ you. I think PS2 is SEC bound and we'll land 3 of the 4 in Chatfield, Silvera, and Campbell. I'm sticking w/ that.

This is what I think As well

he gone. some folks refuse to admit theres a fire even when the smoke becomes unignorable. see jobe, see devonta smith, etc, etc

he gone. some folks refuse to admit theres a fire even when the smoke becomes unignorable. see jobe, see devonta smith, etc, etc

What smoke? The insiders still say Miami and haven’t flipped their CB’s, he tweets our in home but not UGA’s, he quietly tweeted about our game not UGA’s, he retweets our players...where’s this smoke you’re talking about?

Advertisement

What smoke? The insiders still say Miami and haven’t flipped their CB’s, he tweets our in home but not UGA’s, he quietly tweeted about our game not UGA’s, he retweets our players...where’s this smoke you’re talking about?

Remember power move guy Coach David Cooney?

These rumors are coming from Ricky Williams, a S FL 7 on 7 coach that worked with Cooney in the past.

I know Williams coached Warzone, an all-star 7 on 7 team from S FL. Not sure which team he coaches now.

amazing

Remember power move guy Coach David Cooney?

These rumors are coming from Ricky Williams, a S FL 7 on 7 coach that worked with Cooney in the past.

I know Williams coached Warzone, an all-star 7 on 7 team from S FL. Not sure which team he coaches now.
I don’t know? Does that article that 252 posted sound like a guy headed to UGA?

ts amazin

amazing

Yea I know, it’s amazing how stupid you guys are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back