Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
he gone. some folks refuse to admit theres a fire even when the smoke becomes unignorable. see jobe, see devonta smith, etc, etc

What smoke? The insiders still say Miami and haven’t flipped their CB’s, he tweets our in home but not UGA’s, he quietly tweeted about our game not UGA’s, he retweets our players...where’s this smoke you’re talking about?

Remember power move guy Coach David Cooney?

These rumors are coming from Ricky Williams, a S FL 7 on 7 coach that worked with Cooney in the past.

I know Williams coached Warzone, an all-star 7 on 7 team from S FL. Not sure which team he coaches now.
I don’t know? Does that article that 252 posted sound like a guy headed to UGA?

I dont put much stock in stories from rivals/247/sec country.com.

Some of these 7 on 7 coaches are connected to a lot of this ****. Richt hired one in Cooney.

Advertisement
he gone. some folks refuse to admit theres a fire even when the smoke becomes unignorable. see jobe, see devonta smith, etc, etc

What smoke? The insiders still say Miami and haven’t flipped their CB’s, he tweets our in home but not UGA’s, he quietly tweeted about our game not UGA’s, he retweets our players...where’s this smoke you’re talking about?

These rumors are coming from Ricky Williams, a S FL 7 on 7 coach that worked with Cooney in the past.

I know Williams coached Warzone, an all-star 7 on 7 team from S FL. Not sure which team he coaches now.

Some of these 7 on 7 coaches are connected to a lot of this ****. Richt hired one in Cooney.
I’ll put stock in to what he told rattler as of a week ago

I understand that but you gotta realize there are a lot more that are full of ****. I’m not saying Rick is because I don’t know him personally but he’s also not as connected as you think he is...

I understand that but you gotta realize there are a lot more that are full of ****. I’m not saying Rick is because I don’t know him personally but he’s also not as connected as you think he is...

Wasn't there some 7 on 7 cat spittin Jobe juice all over Pete's podcast....

None of this jibber jabber means **** until the pen hits the paper

That's why I mentioned [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] on the other page. See if he can tell us anything about this Ricky Williams guy.

Advertisement
This Ricky Williams guy coaches on SFE, isn't a Miami fan, and is mad about who the staff has recruited at DB and who they haven't recruited at DB according to some dudes with huge cranks in the WEZ.

Looking like another salty S FL coRch with an agenda.

I'm still interested to see if [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] has anything to say about this guy.

Wait.....didn't Rumph just help sign 4 - 4* DB's? That isn't good recruiting?

He is leading for another 5* CB that he coached up from a WR. That isn't good?

That is the best DB recruiting since the early 2000's. Rumph needs to keep doing what he's doing.

I don't get fam.
Don't even try. Can't reason with these morons

Here’s a recap of the last week in here without the unnecessary panic:

Rattler tutors Tyson and speaks to his dad. Tyson says that he is making this decision and doin what’s best for him and his parents will approve whatever he decides.
Tyson basically told Rattler that his first instinct would be to stay home, but to be fair to himself, he will visit other schools.
Tyson tweets an Emoji after the Miami loss but not anything after the UGA win.
Wiltfong says after talking to Tyson for 15 minutes that he’d consider switching his crystal ball to UGA.
Wiltfong still hasn’t done so.
However in the exact same interview, Tyson says he could make his decision right now if he had to.
Tyson does a rivals interviews saying he’s interested in visiting UGA to see how he will fit in which tell us that he would most likely not bring comfortable commit there right now.

My analysis on this: By putting all the info together, it is evident that Miami leads for Tyson but will have to fight to keep him. Tyson is going on visits just to do his due diligence. Miami will still have the last visit on the 26th told by Rattler and Pete. Tyson knows the depth chart (even though he will play anywhere) and knows the other benefits that Miami offers him. It is no surprise that the best DB prospect in the country wants to make sure he is making the right choice. We have also been told by Rattler that Tyson has not been a front runner his entire life. Tyson also seems to like every coach but isn’t it possible he is just telling reports what they want to hear? I saw he mentioned OSU in an interview when everybody knows he’s not going there— same with Clemson. The interesting factor here is definitely Rumph. Recruits too often look for something new. And who can blame them? But judging by the way Rattler talks about Tyson, previous relationships mean something. No prospect from American Hertiage has signed but I think a major part of that was how far they went in the playoffs. There season ended not to long ago and idk if any prospect went on a visit during the season. I don’t have a problem with prospects waiting to take their earned official visits even in Nesta’s case. It seems like the entire Hertiage group already have in mind what they want to do, they are just taking official visits and looking to validate or change their decisions. Also even Mark Pope seemed confident we’d get Campbell. Y’all need to grow up and stop freaking out over every piece of info and look at the bigger picture. He’s most likely coming and this stage that’s all we can ask for.

Here’s a recap of the last week in here without the unnecessary panic:

Rattler tutors Tyson and speaks to his dad. Tyson says that he is making this decision and doin what’s best for him and his parents will approve whatever he decides.
Tyson basically told Rattler that his first instinct would be to stay home, but to be fair to himself, he will visit other schools.
Tyson tweets an Emoji after the Miami loss but not anything after the UGA win.
Wiltfong says after talking to Tyson for 15 minutes that he’d consider switching his crystal ball to UGA.
Wiltfong still hasn’t done so.
However in the exact same interview, Tyson says he could make his decision right now if he had to.
Tyson does a rivals interviews saying he’s interested in visiting UGA to see how he will fit in which tell us that he would most likely not bring comfortable commit there right now.

My analysis on this: By putting all the info together, it is evident that Miami leads for Tyson but will have to fight to keep him. Tyson is going on visits just to do his due diligence. Miami will still have the last visit on the 26th told by Rattler and Pete. Tyson knows the depth chart (even though he will play anywhere) and knows the other benefits that Miami offers him. It is no surprise that the best DB prospect in the country wants to make sure he is making the right choice. We have also been told by Rattler that Tyson has not been a front runner his entire life. Tyson also seems to like every coach but isn’t it possible he is just telling reports what they want to hear? I saw he mentioned OSU in an interview when everybody knows he’s not going there— same with Clemson. The interesting factor here is definitely Rumph. Recruits too often look for something new. And who can blame them? But judging by the way Rattler talks about Tyson, previous relationships mean something. No prospect from American Hertiage has signed but I think a major part of that was how far they went in the playoffs. There season ended not to long ago and idk if any prospect went on a visit during the season. I don’t have a problem with prospects waiting to take their earned official visits even in Nesta’s case. It seems like the entire Hertiage group already have in mind what they want to do, they are just taking official visits and looking to validate or change their decisions. Also even Mark Pope seemed confident we’d get Campbell. Y’all need to grow up and stop freaking out over every piece of info and look at the bigger picture. He’s most likely coming and this stage that’s all we can ask for.

Chuuuch

Advertisement
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], what is TC's relationship with Ricky Williams? According to him and other 7 on 7 coRches, TC is a done deal to UGA.

Who the **** is Ricky Williams if we're not talking about the greatest Dolphins RB ever???

If you have ever seen the mark pope video and the guy says if you wanna win put noodles in that is Ricky Williams. He son is dcw the cb we didn't offer and plays for Wisconsin. He is part of SFE and a teacher/tutor and helps half of these kids that play football get into college.

Listen man, 7-on-7 coaches hold ZERO pull in the Campbell household. That **** only works on jits with single moms(not all of em though) and from broken homes. Let me ask y'all something else. How much 7-on-7 did y'all see cuz play besides with his actual HS team??? Cuz ain't on Nightmare, South Florida Fire, SFE or nunna that bull****, so how much could a 7-on-7 corch really know about Ty's situation??? Sometimes you gotta ask yourself that before you go blabbing about what some dude "on the scene" knows. ****, I'm on the scene down here but what do I know about these kids except for the ones I know personally...

Advertisement
If you have ever seen the mark pope video and the guy says if you wanna win put noodles in that is Ricky Williams. He son is dcw the cb we didn't offer and plays for Wisconsin. He is part of SFE and a teacher/tutor and helps half of these kids that play football get into college.

Mark Pope??? More than likely means dude is based Down South which further lets me know that he doesn't know what he's talking about with cuz...

Mark Pope??? More than likely means dude is based Down South which further lets me know that he doesn't know what he's talking about with cuz...

And no we will move on. Bet that bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

It was at a 7v7 game. Ricky is in Dade but knows Broward as he tutors and helps kids everywhere, also his son went to St. Thomas. I don't know what he knows or doesn't I am just telling you who he is. He is the teacher that helped Mullens get into UM, he helped CJ Henderson qualify for college, and a bunch of other kids.

It was at a 7v7 game. Ricky is in Dade but knows Broward as he tutors and helps kids everywhere, also his son went to St. Thomas. I don't know what he knows or doesn't I am just telling you who he is. He is the teacher that helped Mullens get into UM, he helped CJ Henderson qualify for college, and a bunch of other kids.

I understand and I thank you for clearing up who he is, but truth be told I highly, highly doubt that he even knows my cousin well enough to make predictions on where he's going. Like I said, cuz never got sucked into the local 7-on-7 scene, and I'm the teacher who's helping him get a higher ACT score, so... Plus his kid didn't get offered by Jersey Al and plays for Wisky??? Yeah, he's doesn't have an axe to grind...

Last edited:
Good **** [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]. Thank you for replying.

facebook page westandwiththeu. ricky williams has ties in south florida but hes a alabama fan. but when miami is winning he is a miami fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back