Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won 2, 20 years ago before SEC dominance. I dont know, not sold. Like i said, he was amazing for the situation we were in. We were close to extinction and I am forever grateful he landed in our laps when he did. I just dont know that he can get us to the next level. Maybe I am demanding too much, but its what I expect.

I ain't ready to say all that but he gotta make some changes. We're improving but I don't think we're anywhere close to Clemson like other make it out to be. We still have to many basic issues in schematics, alignment, play calling, defensive recruiting (especially at DT and CB), LB play, DBs not looking back for the ball, letting some top SFL studs go else where (especially at DT and CB), S&C program may or may not be championship level, no identity on offense or defense etc.

I will say, I need to see not only us continue to win at a high level but to look like a TRUE national championship contender. No more fighting for our lives vs sub .500 teams. No more struggling to stop the run or run the ball against FSU, Pitt, UNC and always being the more physically dominate team even when we lose.

Last edited:
Advertisement
At this point Rumph could miss on Rumph Jr and people would be on here making excuses about "look what he did with Mike Jackson".."its not about the relationshop in recruitin". Guy is the only high school hire ive ever seen brought in that cant deliver his former kids...some former kids that hes coached since they were 10-11 year olds.

There were alot of more experienced viable options as db coaches that richt probably had options with...im sure he thought rumph would be a home run as a former alumni and a coach at a school choc full of div 1 recruits for 3 years. To be honest he coaches at Miami and we likely will always end up with 4-5 star db talent based on proximity, but you would be lying if you said his recruiting prowess isnt a dud currently.

If Campbell leaves S FL for college, whoever his primary recruiter is should be fired.

What? Uga and bama pulling out all the stops. Please elaborate. They’ve been recruiting him for like 2 years no? He’s vaisited multiple times? What due diligence is left?
Tough spot to be in. If you’re all over Twitter your an attention ***** so he’s being mature and keeping “close to the vest”. Unfortunately he’s a 5 star recruit and his silence is way louder than Twitter posts. As a selfish um fan I say just commit. At least schools will know where they stand and we can go plan b. Don’t know how it works but to string us along till signing day is not much different than flipping Maybe he’s told the coaches he’s coming and here we are holding our tampons for no reason. But if he’s “undecided” and goes bama or uga it’s the same as a signing day flip.
On another note I’ve noticed that playing time seems to be almost of no importance. One of bama’s safeties was the highest rated safety 2 years ago. Only reason he’s playing now is cause the starter got injured. These five star kids talk playing time then commit to top school get redshirted and ride pine for 2 years.

Last edited:
I dedicate this 2 Live Crew song from my college days to some of the fellas in this thread...

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZaNrdrngIMM&ved=0ahUKEwieirTY0LzYAhWHQ98KHTCPAxMQuAIIKTAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ey_9AdbMP1vx_ejqFcoQp[/video]

It's called PAN and I wish I could link it straight here.
Do we blame jjaxbro for Jews feeling comfortable bringing n-word songs to the board? Solidarity? Cultural appropriation? Or, just a sign of the times? My guess is ‘bro had nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. 2 Live Crew said the word not me, I just posted the song. I see that SFbayCane who's a mod here, posted an n word song today too in another thread. I guess I'm following his lead.
Where I’m going with this? Well, your response took it to the heights of fecklessness with a heaping of deflection...I think we’re good.

We're not good, Betafaggaton Cane. I see you wanna fight. Yesterday Tad Footeball, today me.

You're an annoying waste of fecal matter. Do us a favor and drink bleach and play in traffic.

And JJax Bro upvoted the post you questioned so there's that one for you to stuff in your knish for brains.
I wanna fight? On the internet? No, sweetcheeks, that’s for wannabe tough guys like you who have the time and need the social affirmation to actually check up/down votes. (“...bro likes me, he really likes me.”). You’re so desperate to be “down”, fit in, be part of the clique, but you’re a straight up *****! Heartless, really.

As I said, you felt real comfortable...you might as well own it.

At this point Rumph could miss on Rumph Jr and people would be on here making excuses about "look what he did with Mike Jackson".."its not about the relationshop in recruitin". Guy is the only high school hire ive ever seen brought in that cant deliver his former kids...some former kids that hes coached since they were 10-11 year olds. ( im not counting Herbert..as we were a fall back option and likely 3rd choice for him) He committed to Mich they slowplayed him, uf he wanted tog o but they had no coach, so we pounced)

There were alot of more experienced viable options as db coaches that richt probably had options with...im sure he thought rumph would be a home run as a former alumni and a coach at a school choc full of div 1 recruits for 3 years. To be honest he coaches at Miami and we likely will always end up with 4-5 star db talent based on proximity, but you would be lying if you said his recruiting prowess isnt a dud currently.

Bro it like we're cursed. It like we can't hire anyone without there being a catch 22. They either can't coach but can recruit or they can coach but can't recruit. One or the other.

Texas hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. LSU hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. Alabama hires a HC coach at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. Miami hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and all those kids at that power house HS all go else where for the most part.

It like we can never do anything right after Butch left.

Advertisement
At this point Rumph could miss on Rumph Jr and people would be on here making excuses about "look what he did with Mike Jackson".."its not about the relationshop in recruitin". Guy is the only high school hire ive ever seen brought in that cant deliver his former kids...some former kids that hes coached since they were 10-11 year olds. ( im not counting Herbert..as we were a fall back option and likely 3rd choice for him) He committed to Mich they slowplayed him, uf he wanted tog o but they had no coach, so we pounced)

Bro it like we're cursed. It like we can't hire anyone without there being a catch 22. They either can't coach but can recruit or they can coach but can't recruit. One or the other.

Texas hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. LSU hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. Alabama hires a HC coach at a power house on staff and they get all the kids that went to that power house HS. Miami hires a local HS HC at a power house on staff and all those kids at that power house HS all go else where for the most part.

It like we can never do anything right after Butch left.

Those schools lines pockets a lot better than Miami does. Not an excuse just a fact, those coaches getting more on the side to deliver kids. ****, the families of those kids probably are too. Miami can't compete.

60 pages on a recruit that hasn't said peep to any media outlet.

FFS that's pathetic. Just let it play out.

He won 2, 20 years ago before SEC dominance. I dont know, not sold. Like i said, he was amazing for the situation we were in. We were close to extinction and I am forever grateful he landed in our laps when he did. I just dont know that he can get us to the next level. Maybe I am demanding too much, but its what I expect.

I ain't ready to say all that but he gotta make some changes. We're improving but I don't think we're anywhere close to Clemson like other make it out to be. We still have to many basic issues in schematics, alignment, play calling, defensive recruiting (especially at DT and CB), LB play, DBs not looking back for the ball, letting some top SFL studs go else where (especially at DT and CB), S&C program may or may not be championship level, no identity on offense or defense etc.

I will say, I need to see not only us continue to win at a high level but to look like a TRUE national championship contender. No more fighting for our lives vs sub .500 teams. No more struggling to stop the run or run the ball against FSU, Pitt, UNC and always being the more physically dominate team even when we lose.

Anybody arguing Miami is close to overtaking Clemson in the SEC didn’t watch the ACCCG

And then what Bama just did to em makes it look even worse Kelly Bryant looked horrible against an elite defense

I think he might lose his job to Trevor Lawrence

But Clemson loses 2 elite pieces to that defense in Wilkins and Lawrence they will definitely be noticeably worse on that side maybe better on offense

Last edited:
I honestly think y'all are hoping Tyson goes elsewhere so you can b*tch and moan at something and demand Rumph get fired.

If I crash my car that would suck, what do I do, oh no. If my c*ck gets cut off what then? What if I lose my job? What about the kids, the wife? What then? Oh no. What do I do? It's so scary.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do we blame jjaxbro for Jews feeling comfortable bringing n-word songs to the board? Solidarity? Cultural appropriation? Or, just a sign of the times? My guess is ‘bro had nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. 2 Live Crew said the word not me, I just posted the song. I see that SFbayCane who's a mod here, posted an n word song today too in another thread. I guess I'm following his lead.
Where I’m going with this? Well, your response took it to the heights of fecklessness with a heaping of deflection...I think we’re good.

We're not good, Betafaggaton Cane. I see you wanna fight. Yesterday Tad Footeball, today me.

You're an annoying waste of fecal matter. Do us a favor and drink bleach and play in traffic.

And JJax Bro upvoted the post you questioned so there's that one for you to stuff in your knish for brains.
I wanna fight? On the internet? No, sweetcheeks, that’s for wannabe tough guys like you who have the time and need the social affirmation to actually check up/down votes. (“...bro likes me, he really likes me.”). You’re so desperate to be “down”, fit in, be part of the clique, but you’re a straight up *****! Heartless, really.

As I said, you felt real comfortable...you might as well own it.
I noticed how you call multiple male posters sweetie and sweetcheeks when you're insulting them and then call them pûssies. That's ghey and you're the biggest faygala pûssy ***aloon on this board, Betafaggaton Cane. You're annoying as Fûck and you post like a little bîtch...when you're not doing your mass-downvoting thing.

I've watched your loser opinions and held back to avoid trouble. I watched you start your faqqitry with Tad Footeball but held back to avoid trouble but now you bring your Bullshît to me. I'm done.

You started this shît and now I'm gonna be your Benny Blanco from the Bronx, bîtchboy. I'm gonna Fûck you in the **** all over this board, you weasel Fûck...and I'll gladly take a band for it when you cry out for help you worthless cöcksucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back