Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

UknowWhat

Senior
We land TC he will be the icing on the cake or the gravy on the potatoes ... Asante will be one of those fancy candles that re-ignite after you blow it out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to land him. All the top georgia kids are lining up to play for Georgia. Hope he And surtain decides to do that at Miami

Papa Shaq starting a thread on some of our biggest remaining targets....

tenor (1).jpg

Advertisement
Thanks for the info Mr. Quarterman. You are one of the few level heads on this board.

Have to land him. All the top georgia kids are lining up to play for Georgia. Hope he And surtain decides to do that at Miami

They know to win they got to protect there turf, I agree we got to do the same but our recruiting budget aint like theres man. If we keep most we good, bama will suffer with Georgia rising on the trail and us doing well in sfla.

We gettin Tyson though and Chat..............PS2 highly doubt it

Advertisement

They know to win they got to protect there turf, I agree we got to do the same but our recruiting budget aint like theres man. If we keep most we good, bama will suffer with Georgia rising on the trail and us doing well in sfla.
In all of these recruiting rankings got to remember they overrate a lot of these kids outside South Florida but are reluctant to give many of our top players 5 stars or underrank them. So with that being said as long as we get the most elite kids down here and pick some national guys we good.
Put Lorenzo Lingard in Louisiana(consensus top 5 player in the country)
Put Mark Pope in California or Georgia(consensus top 20 player in the country )
That’s just 2 examples but they underrate a lot of our kids period

Last edited:
Let us not soil this beautiful moment with talk of Georgia. Don't worry Brock, the heat will die down on Erick soon and come back to you. No need to get jealous.

In all of these recruiting rankings got to remember they overrate a lot of these kids outside South Florida but are reluctant to give many of our top players 5 stars or underrank them. So with that being said as long as we get the most elite kids down here and pick some national guys we good.

Lock down south Florida and cherry pick the rest of the country just like we did this year. We will have to go out of state for DT and O-lineman but that’s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back